[BOYS PLANET] Here I Am, With A Pedometer (SUNG HANBIN) vs (SEOK SUBIN)

"Dialog in Italics" = English

"Dialog regular"= Korean

"Hello! This is Sung Han Bin, a trainee from StudioGlide Entertainment!" The first trainee was really handsome with his pale complexion, innocent looking eyes, and bright smile. He was wearing a blue jersey.

The other trainee standing to his left was wearing a pink jersey, and stood just a few inches taller.

"Hello! I'm Seok Subin, an independent trainee from America!"

The two glanced at each other from the corner of their eyes, with a shy smile before they simultaneously said, "Let us shake your hearts from now on!"

The camera zoomed out once the intro was done, and panned to the two trainees who now stood with some space in between them.

The Rule of <Step Counter for the Signal Song>

Shake the step counter during the signal song. The trainee with the bigger number will have the chance to promote himself for 10 seconds.

Subin looked unsure as the signal song started playing, but he and Hanbin started singing automatically.

Hanbin had opted for shaking his body in place, while Subin was jumping. The two looked at each other and started laughing at the absurdity of their situation. It didn't even take 10 seconds for them to start getting tired and out of breath, so Hanbin quickly switched to actually dancing the steps of the song, while Subin decided to dance something else.

"Why are you twerking so suddenly!" Hanbin cried out and looked away as he laughed. The sight of the taller male bending his knees and shaking his ass was definitely not what he thought this challenge would be.

"Hyung! What are you doing?!" Hanbin covered his red face but managed to keep on doing mini jumps while he looked away.

"Wae? I'm not doing anything wrong! I'm just shaking the step meter!" Subin snorted.

He quickly turned around so that his ass was now facing his opponent.

"Hanbin, it's ok I'll stop!"

"T-thank you hyung," the trainee slowly jumped and turned to look at his fellow trainee, just to be presented with a still twerking Subin.

"YAH! HYUNG!"

Subin laughed but kept on doing his thing. He at least made sure that his twerking was more goofy than sexy so as to not bother any of the underage viewers.

"Mianhaeyo, this is the only way I can think of shaking this thing without getting tired," Subin giggled.

"By twerking?!"

"Yep!"

The chaos continued for a few more seconds before the song finally ended and Hanbin was saved from watching Subin dance.

"Aigoo!" Hanbin finally took a deep breath from the sudden exercise. He grabbed his step meter and checked his score.

"Mine is 247," he looked at Subin, curious of what the result of his rival would be.

"Okay!" Subin smiled before he simply walked out of the camera's frame.

"Eh? Hyung? Where are you going?"

"I got 189!" Subin called out from somewhere behind the camera, "wow my ass hurts now..."

Hanbin chuckled at his hyung's weird behavior, but he just shrugged it off and continued to do his PR.

"I have a soft voice and I can dance attractively," Hanbin phanted, still tired from the cardio.

"Please look forward to me! Bye!" Hanbin smiled, giving a cute peace sign before the BOYS PLANET logo appeared, ending the video. 

[BOYS PLANET] Here I Am, With A Pedometer (SUNG HANBIN) VS (SEOK SUBIN)

463k views

MNET K-POP

367 Comments Sort By

Zahid-8721
SUBIN IS INSANE! The more I watch him the more I love how weird he is!

Gunoguno
Hanbin is so done with Subin! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Minashii
I love that Subin is handsome but he isn't stuck up, he is just weird! It's like he's all muscle but no common sense!

          1 Reply

          NctMark
          He is a true himbo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋSaarah
Hanbin just accepts his fate, and looks at Subin like he is a cute puppy that you can't help but love despite how destructive he is.

          1 Reply

          Irht-2
          Yeah! Hanbin looks at him with affection ㅋㅋ

Jessi2love
What is it with Subin's weird charm?! I keep falling for his weirdness!

SanaTwicePrincess
Hanbin is my favorite!