[BOYS PLANET] Time Attack 1 min. PR #SEOKSUBIN

"Dialog in Italics" = English

"Dialog regular"= Korean

The countdown starts now.

Two large sliding doors with the BOYS PLANET logo slide open as the 1 minute countdown begins.

The room is empty until a weird figure suddenly appears.

"Annyeong haseyo!" A guy doing a handstand starts walking to the center of the room with his hands.

A faint "Aigoo..." could be heard from the film crew who were trying hard not to laugh.  

You could see his long body swaying precariously as he moved, and his fluffy black hair was shaking with each 'step'. The camera could not get a good look at his face because of the handstand.

"My name is Seok Subin!" he managed to say without stuttering, but it sounded a bit low since he was technically facing the floor.

"I currently live New York! Oh chakkaman, let me try to turn around," the trainee managed to do a 180 on his hands, finally showing his pretty face to the camera.

"I'm a fulltime student at Juilliard School!" He was starting to struggle talking the longer he was upside down.

"To be honest, I wasn't sure what to do for this video, which is how I ended up doing this!" He chuckled, but because of the increasing blood pressure going to his head, he sounded more like he was coughing.

"I'm also not sure how I ended up in this program, but I figured I should just have some fun!" He smiled awkwardly, showing off his single dimple on his right cheek. One would say this guy was handsome, but his face and neck were turning red at an alarming rate.

"Something interesting about me is that I can imitate the sound of a mosquito!"

You could barely hear the muffled laughing of the staff in the background, but the guy just shamelessly started making buzzing noises into the small microphone clipped on his shirt.

The timer turned red when there was only 10 seconds left.

More laughing noises from the hidden staff were heard as Subin's tall body started swaying dangerously and his mosquito noises morphed into panicked noises.

"Oh no!"

"Oh I'm falling!"

The large sliding doors started closing right as Subin hit the floor.

The BOYS PLANET logo appeared, ending the video. 

[BOYS PLANET] SEOK SUBIN G group Time attack 1min PR [EN/CN/JP/KR]
187k views

MNET K-POP

451 Comments Sort By

VIXXKen
What in the world did I just watch? The sound when he fell down was so loud too! LOL

Mimi-314
First it was the alcohol-free drink, and now a handstand. This guy is a train wreck and I'm here for it!

          1 Reply

          Sally_lol
          I'm sorry, but did he say he goes to Juilliard? But like this whole video is giving me airhead              vibes! Isn't Juilliard a prestigious performing arts school? 

Sam_lan
His weirdness makes me like him more, I don't know why

Jus_t1n
His body proportions though, he has such a small waist and wide shoulders!

IVEYujiina
He is kinda cute though? He is weird and clumsy but that made him more memorable to me. The smartest dumb person ever.

Kpop-edit1s
He is smart and dumb at the same time. A Juilliard alumni doing a handstand and making mosquito sounds, the juxtaposition is too great.