Like honestly, they could be a bit more creative like me. 

Then only ones who aren't matching all the others are Rudy, Rico, and Ale. 

This is just because we are all very high-ranking mafia members, so it was a sign of power to wear black under suit jackets. 

But everyone else were wearing black slacks and a white button up shirt. They were all wearing nice shoes. Some of them had one button on their shirts undone, others more than that. 

I heave a heavy sigh before saying, "Alright, let's go. The sooner we go the sooner we can get this over with." 

As we all pile into different cars, the drivers being Rudy, Rico, and myself since we are the only ones who know where the warehouse is, I end up getting Nikolai, Xander, and Marco in my car. In Rudy's car there was Alessandro, Lorenzo, and Xavier. And in Rico's car there was Matteo and Christopher. 

The car was silent, except for the fact that Xander was doing Duolingo very loudly trying to learn Russian, for some reason. 

XANDER'S POV

Nikolai and my little sister can talk to each other in a language I can't understand.

I think the fuck not. 

RYAN'S POV

As we pull up to the warehouse, two guards come towards the car wanting to see who the person driving was. 

Once they saw me, they let me through immediately. 

As they fucking should.

I pull up and get out of the car almost immediately. The couple of the men and women working for me that has seen me are immediately spreading the word around that I was at the base. 

I don't wait up for everyone else to follow me, if they want a tour of the place they can ask either Rudy or Rico since I was a very busy woman and didn't have much time to say this and do that and show them the works and whatever.

I had a man to kill.

I was going to kill him very well.

And very painfully.

And I will most likely find joy in it.

I mean we all need stress relievers every once in a while.

Some people have stress balls, some people read books, some people have sex. 

I just murder people very cruelly and brutally to search for answers on to why they did what they did or to find out crucial information.

No big deal.

When I had finally made it to the interrogation room, I led the people in my family to the viewing rooms which were upstairs. The way the viewing rooms worked was kind of like a ring that people fight in. The room is sunken down and on the next floor up is a place you can see everything by looking down through the one-way glass. 

And since the one-way glass was on the roof, nobody ever suspected that it was one way glass and always thought of it as a mirror to strengthen torture methods. Not even a whole lot of members knew about it. 

After I made sure everyone was settled, I made my way into the torture room. 

I looked at the file in my hand that had anything and everything I may want on the guy.

Name: Jerry Kipler
Rank: Low, but the brother is third in command
Age: 53
Family: Brother (they rarely talk)
                 Wife (who is unknowingly cheated on frequently)
                 Son (Not his wife's)
                 Daughter (Also not his wife's) (He loves her dearly)
Usual Job: Leading small and unimportant missions