~Chapter IV~

Abby
As soon I got out of the castle I ran, and I ran to Silver Star Catgirl and Thor would know what to do I hope they do.  And I hope that my brothers don't send the guards but knowing Hunter they did.  But I was almost to Tigress and Emma's home and no guards from another Kingdom could enter that Kingdom without a cause and their cause was to bring me back. But what they didn't know was that the bring me back was not a good cause for entering the Kingdom of Silver Star or any Kingdom for that matter.

Everyone in Grimm enchanted glass knew what Isabella Frederick and their 24 sons do to Abby well Frederick and the 24 boys do and Isabella lets them do it the other Kinds and Queens want to de-crown Isabella and Frederick and renowned Crown Princes Claus, Princes Benjamia, Austen, Lawson, Roman, Arthur, Asher, Jacob, Luca, James, Julius, Hunter, Laim, Maximilian, Edward, Robert, Timothy, Issac, Tobias, Cosmo, Anthany, Elliott, Noah,  and, Jasper as heir to the throne of Glass never brooke Kingdom and make Princess Abby Goldblood heir to the throne of Glass never brooke Kingdom which would make her Queen because to all cross the Kingdom of Glass never brooke their people see Princess Abby as Queen and not her mother father or her 24 brothers at all.

Tigress
I had just finished the story when I saw Princess Abby Goldbood running with a bag and I knew that she was never going home until her mother father and brothers were no longer in power or on the throne anymore.

Abby
Hey, T

She said to her

Tigress
Hey, Abby

Tigress said back Abby has been bringing bags with her stuff in them for 16 years or so.  Every sleepover Abby had with Tigress and Emma and every sleepover she would bring two bags with her one bag for show the other was to keep there at the twin's places. 

Tigress
So you did it I hope?

Abby
Yes, I did Tigress last bag and the hold bring me back home they can not do

Tigress
She told me no they can not

Abby
What now?

Catgirl
Now you two come inside and get some food why I call Snow and the other and then call your mother and tell her that you will be staying here and that when Astrid tures 18th and is given the crown they will be removed from the throne " but Claus and the other?" Ah, they will be renowned as heirs to the throne and you Princess  Abby elizabeth Goldblood will be heir to the throne as Crown Princess and be made Queen of Glass never brooke.

Catgirl told her.  "What me be Queen aunt C are you sure I am to be made Queen would it not go to the Crown of Grimm enchanted glass?" Abby asked her  "well yes, that is true but King Queen, and heir or heirs have to be dead in order for their throne and Kingdom to go  to the Crown of Grimm enchanted glass but they are not dead but being removed and renowed as rules of the Kingdom the Crown falls to you Abby but your mother had forgotten that she made me your Godmother."  Catgirl told her. Abby looks at her and

Abby
Okay, and yes, my mother has forgotten that she made you my godmother I told her and then stopped. Aunt C? "Yes," can I have them as in my family

Catgirl
Put on trial for things that they should not have done or do to  16-year-olds ever even if they don't know that the hold North side of the Kingdoms knows?

Abby
She said cutting me off yes,

Abby said to her "then yes, you can have a trial on them if you want" Catgirl said to her  "do you?" She asked her  " yes, I Princess Abby elizabeth Goldblood want to put on trial the royal family of Glass never brooke Kingdom, and after they are told you can tell my mother that I will be called Abby elizabeth Bloodheartgold from now on but after the trial," Abby told her  " very well I will let the other rules know."  She told her  "that is great now come and eat before Kal eats all the food"  called Thor  "yes, lets eat the cook made your favourite Abby" Catgirl told her

Abby
Porto bella philly cheese stake sub with french fries and salad?

She asked Cat "yes, love,"  Catgirl told her as the three walked into the castle.