~Chapter II~

Claus
I walked into the meeting room

Isabella
Where is

She started to say but

Crown Prince Claus
I cut off my mother she needs it a minute or two I told them

Isabella
Oh,

Claus
She said to me. I can tell that Queen Catgirl is not happy at all about this but Astrid will say yes, to this I know it.

What Claus didn't know was Astrid was not going to say yes but no to this she didn't like him at all. And Astrid would love to find someone like her mother and father did and not some arranged marriage but for love and get her happy ever after.  Like them so all she had to do was say no the other Kingdom would vote and her godparents the Queen and King of Silver star Kingdom would have the final say in it.

Astrid
Okay, I said to myself you got this just go in there and tell them no okay, okay, okay, I said and walked into the meeting room everyone was there my mother Queen SnowWhite at the head of the table my father on her right and my godparents were on her left with my godfather King/ God of Chaos Thor. Thor was blonde hair and blue eyes while my godmother Queen Catgirl was shoulder-length brown and blonde hair that was always up in a high ponytail and brown & blonde short end hair were on the side of her face and emerald green eyes. Hello, Queens and Kings of the Kingdoms.

She said to them all and took a seat by her father who was next to Queen Anastasia Ruslanavich of Griffin Peak Kingdom and was a cross from her godfather Thor who was sitting next to Queen Isabella  Goldblood on his left and her godmother Catgirl on his right.  Isabella looked happy not only was she sitting next to the King of Silver star and God of Chaos but also she would be getting Astrid as her daughter-in-law.  But at last,  she was not going to have a daughter-in-law because the Princess was going to say no to her and King Frederick. But before Isabella, Frederick, Queen SnowWhite or any of the other Queens or Kings could say a word Astrid spoke first.

Astrid
I know what you are going to ask "oh?" Queen Isabella said yes, I know but I said to her. But I am sorry to say this but no I will not marry Crown Prince Claus at all not now not ever.

She said to them  "well then" said Thor "what?" Asked Catgirl

Thor
The book please my dear

He asked her "here," Catgirl said as she gave it to him as he looked and looked. 

Thor
Ah, here it is I said

Showing everyone and begin to read it out to them.

Thor
ℑ𝔣 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔫𝔰 𝔰𝔞𝔷 𝔫𝔬 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔰𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 25 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔡𝔬𝔪 𝔡𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔳𝔬𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔦𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔖𝔦𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔏𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔯 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔫𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔴𝔬 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔡𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯  I told them.

Catgirl
Well then, in that case, I Catgirl Blackearpower Queen of all and Queen of Silver star here by second it to the arranged marriage between the Crowns of Glass never brooke & Sena there for these two Kingdom will be together at all in marriage no longer and no bond of arranged can happened.

She said ending it. It was over the marriage to Crown Princess Astrid of Sena was not going to happened now "NO YOU CAN NOT DO THIS"  yelled Queen Isabella Goldblood