~Chapter I~

"Ah, welcome to the Cave of Legends and the home of the 𝕺nce upon a time Legends book. The Cave of Legends is under the 45th Queen of Silverstart Kingdom on Silvenland reef veiled waterfall chill Island. Now let me see where is it, The tale of Peter Pan, not that one the wedding of King Ben &  Queen Mal. That is not it The Magic Kingdom no. The lost Kingdom of true love. That is not it, oh, I know it is in here somewhere ah, here it is" 𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖞 𝖆 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖍𝖊𝖏𝖗s. Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Sena, there lived the Royal family of Grimm enchanted glass. Queen SnowWhite and King Azira Charming one day the Queen SnowWhite had gives birth to a baby girl whom they name  Astrid olivia annabella rosa alice lizzie raïssa Charming who has hair red as blood skin as white as snow and lips as black as death itself no one knew why the Princess had black lips as death but her mother SnowWhite had had hair black as death, skin white as snow and lips red as blood. Now then Princess Astrid was a sweet and kind Crown Princess like her mother and strong like her father good with a sword,  bow and arrows and magic or should I say ice and snow magic that was passed down from mother to daughter yes, Astrid's mother Queen SnowWhite had the power just like her mother and her mother before her mother and her mother all the way up the line of Queen to the start of Sena Kingdom and the start of Grimm ever after village which was in the nother of Grimm enchanted glass just on the edge of Enchanted forest. The royal family of Sena was not the only Royals to rule the land of Grimm enchanted glass no there were twenty-four Royal families.  " Twenty- five if  you count the SliverStar Kingdom there are more royals but let us just look at the ten Royal families right now okay." Princess Astrid was the Crown Princess of Sena just like all of the girls in her family and when she became 18 her mother and father would stepped down and the Crown and Kingdom would be hers but Astrid was not sure if she wanted it the Kingdom the Crown or to marry a Crown Prince from Glass never brooke Kingdom which was the South just Southwest of Enchanted glass tower Kingdom and just four pieces up and 5 pieces to the left of Enchanted books and bells Kingdom. To the West was Enchanted Highland Kingdom the Northwest was Hood village Kingdom and to the Northeast was Enchanted Wonder Kingdom and to the East was is Midnight pumpkin Kingdom and Music water Kingdom to the Southeast was  " my Kingdom Silver Star" and lastly  Southwest was  Grimm Prison where Evil Queen Thessalia Darkwhisper Lady Larc and on Grimm maximuprson prison was Rumpelstihskin Bloodgood III who was the most evil of them all. To the East of Midnight, Pumpkin Kindom is a river that goes to the rest of Grimm enchanted glass Kingdom. But that is not where we are going in this story because our story is right here in Sena Kingdom at Grimm Ever After Village and it all started with Once upon a time.  Astrid Charming or Crown Princess Astrid olivia annabella rosa alice lizzie raïssa Charming was on her way to the Grimm Ever After Village. With her best friend Amelia star Hatter the daughter of Alice and Alisar  (Mad Hatter) Hatter " hey what is it?" Asked Amelia " what oh um I will be 18 soon, and well mother and father will step down and I will take the Crown and the Kingdom and everyone will expect me to marry one of the Prince from Glass never brooke Kingdom"

Astrid
I told her, "did you tell them?" NO, I can not tell them because they don't listen to me, oh and they want me to marry Crown Prince Claus Goldblood I told her. "Why? In the world would you want to marry that guy he and all of his brothers are mean to other and they don't keep Abby safe at all" Amelia told me I know I told them about that but no they want me to marry him.

Astrid told her "why can they see that Crown Prince Claus is not good for any Crown Princess or just Princess?" Amelia asked her  "no idea," she said back to her.

Amelia
So they want you to marry Crown Prince Claus so the Kingdom of Glass never brooke and the Kingdom of Sena are what? I asked her "  they want me to marry him so both of our  Kingdoms can live as one," she told me but how would that work?