CHRISTMAS

𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒

                         one-shot                   ____________(Name) and Oikawa were invited to a Christmas party

one-shot
____________
(Name) and Oikawa were invited to a Christmas party. Of course,the two went. Oikawa had managed to convince (name) to come with matching ugly sweaters.

The two entered the Christmas party while holding hands,saying hello to their friends.

"Here are the lovebirds!" Matsukawa greeted the couple,earning a cheeky grin from oikawa.

"Hey (name),I hope shittykawa wasn't a pain in the ass." Iwazumi came over as well,

"Hi iwa! Don't worry,Tōru has been an amazing boyfriend so far." (Name) reassured the spiker with a back pat.

"Iwa-chan's so mean...I could NEVER be a pain in the ass to my dear (nickname) !" Oikawa cutely hugged his boyfriend. A few girls fell in awe as they spotted oikawa.

"Why are you guys standing at the entrance? Come in and let's have fun!"watari exclaimed as he encouraged the others to join in. Yahaba joined the living room where other people were dancing as well.

And well,Kyōtani and Kunimi stayed in a corner— or did they even attend the party?...

The entire night was a bliss,full of laughter and love. They all danced and played games...some of them even mustered up the courage to confess to their crushes!

"Guys...she rejected me.." Matsukawa cried out in defeat,where a drunk Hanamaki would come to hug his friend.

"Don't worRY BRO! There other fiSHES in the SEA! just for YOUUUuu!" Hanamaki drunkenly exclaimed,earning an annoyed sight from Yahaba.

As everyone exchanged their gifts to their loved ones,(name) and oikawa were at the balcony,holding each other close.

"Merry Christmas,my love." Oikawa kissed the (h/c) haired boy on the cheek,holding him as closely as possible when he handed his present.

"Merry Christmas,tōru~" (name) hummed back as he also handed oikawa his present.

Sparkles filled oikawa's eyes as he quickly unwrapped his present— it was a black sweater with alien patterns,also volleyball equipments to support him.

"WAAHH! THIS IS THE BEST PRESENT EVER! I LOVE YOU! SO MUCH!!!" Oikawa exclaimed and began to get teary eyed,which only made (name) laugh.

(Name) began to unwrap his present as well,opening the small box to find two matching rings inside.

The fanboy widened his eyes,turning to oikawa as he blushed.

"It's promise rings,I saw other couples doing that so I thought we absolutely needed one too!" Oikawa smugly smirked,taking one of the rings from the box and putting it on (name)'s ring finger.

"Expect proposal rings too."

"Tōru....you really know how to make my heart flatter." (Name) chuckled as he took the other ring,gently taking Oikawa's hand and putting it on the ring finger as well.

(Name) compared both of their rings side by side,admiring it and oikawa did the same.

"It's beautiful."

(Name) noticed how oikawa was looking up,so he decided to look up as well— only to find a mistletoe between them.

"How cheesy.." (name) chuckled to himself,staring back at oikawa who passionately looked at his boyfriend as well.

"Rules are rules,we need to kiss now!" Oikawa exclaimed as he leaned closer to the (e/c) eyed male.

Their lips pressed together passionately,(name)'s hand rested on oikawa's cheek while the other held oikawa's hand.

"I love you."