CHAP 7

♥︎

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎                      _________

_________

4 months seemed to pass by so quickly ever since then,oikawa,Iwazumi and (name) grew closer and closer everyday. Oikawa even got a homemade bento by (name) as well!

It was December which meant the weather became colder,though the snow hasn't arrived yet. Winter break was also coming this weekend which meant they wouldn't have school until January!

This particular lunch,(name) had forgotten his lunch and wallet since he was in a rush this morning...

*Damn alarm...waking me up late and made me forget my lunch and wallet!* (name) pouted to himself as he walked through the school's hallways.

Coincidentally,the short/tall boy noticed oikawa running towards him with a milk bread in hand.

"(NICKNAME) ! THERE YOU ARE!...where's your lunch?" Oikawa asked with curiosity.

"Ah...I forgot my lunch...and I can't buy anything from the cafeteria since I forgot my wallet too..." (name) explained with a face of defeat,frowning as he felt his stomach rumble.

Oikawa couldn't let his dear fanboy starve,so he took out his milk bread from its packaging and cut it in two— handing a half to (name) meanwhile he kept the other half to himself.

"Huh?..are you sure? Don't force yourself to give me half of your food,plus...milk bread is your favourite food right?" (Name) looked at oikawa with a thankful expression.

"I don't mind sharing my milk bread with you," oikawa replied with a smile and (name) took the half from the tall male's hand.

"YOU'RE THE BEST OIKAWA! THANK YOU!" (Name) exclaimed as he took a bite of the milk bread in a rush,his stomach felt relieved once he swallowed.

Oikawa chuckled at the (e/c) eyed boy's cute behaviour,soon later he remembered why he was looking for (name) in the first place.

"Oh right! We start our winter break this week and I was wondering if you were free on December 23rd?" Oikawa asked as the two walked to the gym to join the others.

"Yeah I am,why do you ask?" (Name) swallowed the last bite of his milk bread

"Well...I was just wondering..that maybe..w-we could walk around town together..." oikawa recommended with a slight blush on his face.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" (Name) looked up to the brunette in a teasing manner,only causing oikawa to blush even harder.

"WH-WHAT NO? WELL...I DONT KNOW..DO YOU? I MEAN— CAN YOU ????" Oikawa freaked out as he became a flustered mess. He was always the one who'd tease others but once it comes to him being teased at he becomes all shy.

"I don't mind,text me the details after school." (Name) chuckled and gave Oikawa a back pat— before quickly entering the gym and greeting the others.

*did I just score a date with (name) ?* Oikawa thought to himself,trying to compose himself before following (name) behind to see his team