CHAP 9

♥︎

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓                    ___________It took a while for (name) to process what oikawa had just said,his cheeks slowly heating up and turning into a shade of red when it clicked

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
                    ___________
It took a while for (name) to process what oikawa had just said,his cheeks slowly heating up and turning into a shade of red when it clicked.

"Wha..what?"

"The more I think about it...I think I fell in love with you at first sight...the first time I saw you,I was completely under your spell— I mean,you are incredibly handsome. But then...I think my love for you grew even stronger when we started to hang out." Oikawa began to confess— looking down to the lemon loaf he had half eaten already.

"The sound of your laughter, the way you look at me, the way you get shy and nervous sometimes— everything about you...it drives me crazy. Is..is it wrong for me to feel like this towards you? Nobody made me feel like this...I always manage to put a confident facade but with you, I suddenly get all nervous."

Silence surrounded them as oikawa finished his confessions,only the sounds of kids laughter and people talking to one another could be heard.

"Shoot...did I make you uncomfortable? IM SORRY PLEASE JUST FORGET WHAT I JUST SAI—" Oikawa began to freak out,quickly turning to face (name) only to have a hand land on his lips.

"I like you too." (Name) responded,looking at Oikawa with a shy expression. (Name) blushed just as hard as Oikawa did.

"I love you too,Tōru."

Suddenly, by instinct, Oikawa dropped his pastry to pull (name) by the waist. Pulling the (h/c) haired male closer to him until their lips were only just a few inches apart.

"Can I kiss you,(name)?" Oikawa asked for consent,his lips aching to press against (name)'s soft ones.

(Name) decided to kiss Oikawa first— catching the captain off guard,but soon kissed back.

The kiss was soft and passionate,the sound surrounding them suddenly stopped and it felt as if they were the only two living.

After a minute,the two pulled away— their foreheads still pressed against one another,the boys kept an intimate and intense eye contact.

"So...does this mean we're dating?" Oikawa asked after a few seconds of silence,his cheeky smile coming back onto his face.

"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't want us to be boyfriends,idiot." (Name) sighed but it was soon followed by a chuckle.

Followed by that chuckle— the two began to giggle happily,it was to the point that passerby's would get creeped out...but they didn't care.

The giggle died down,oikawa and (name) were holding hands to keep each other warm.

Show began to come down from the sky as well,it sparkled as it landed on the ground. Gasps and laughter was heard across the park as everyone saw the snow began to pour down.

This would also mark oikawa's and (name)'s first snow together,as a couple.

The couple stared up to the sky,admiring the scenery and watching the snowflakes fall onto the floor and the palm of their hands.

.
.

"Though...Oikawa,you made me drop my pastry." (Name) pouted,sadly looking down to his now smashed pastry on the ground.

"I'll get you another one later,I'll get you as many as you want.