CHAP 5

♥︎

𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘                       _________(Name) set his bag of pastries next to him,fidgeting with his fingers as he awkwardly glances at the tall male next to him

_________
(Name) set his bag of pastries next to him,fidgeting with his fingers as he awkwardly glances at the tall male next to him.

"Iwa-chan...everyone can practically see your admiration for him and hell...you even made a bento for him!" Oikawa huffed in frustration,he couldn't hide his inner feelings anymore and looks at (name) with seriousness.

"Huh? We-well...iwa always looks cool when he spikes and all..I just admire him that's all." (Name) shyly explained, (he also found Iwazumi extremely handsome but wouldn't dare to say that to iwazumi's best friend.)

"But I'm also cool! I'm also charming and handsome and everything! So why don't you give me some praises and cheers as well..." Oikawa exclaimed and pouted,expression his jealousy to the fanboy next to him.

(Name)— whose mouth was agape and his eyes widen in shock,stared dumbfounded at Oikawa.

"Hold on....are..are you jealous?"
"YES I AM!"

The two stared at each other's eyes for a while. (Name) stared in surprise meanwhile oikawa stared back in desperation.

(Name) sighed after a long silence between them,

"Well...you have so many other fans,right? So why do you want—"

"Because it's you. I don't what it is...but there's just something that you have that others don't. So what I'm asking is...please focus on me too." Oikawa determinedly demanded the (h/c) haired fanboy next to him.

(Name) felt his cheeks heat up and turn into a shade of red,this almost sounded as if Oikawa was confessing his love to him— wait,was he or was (name) just delusional?

"Okay,I will. I will cheer for you and praise your all mighty amazing skills and looks. So don't look so sad,will you?" (Name) chuckled as he promised oikawa.

Oikawa started to smile,a genuine smile appeared on his face as he happily looked back (name) with not the same egotistical stare— but rather a softness one.

Both of their hearts were beating fast,their cheeks both turned into a shade of pink. What was this feeling?

"But oikawa,please pay me back for my lemon loaf."