CHAP 10

♥︎

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑                     __________"OH MY GOD? YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY DATING?? ITS OFFICIAL???" Kindaichi exclaimed in relief,

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
                     __________
"OH MY GOD? YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY DATING?? ITS OFFICIAL???" Kindaichi exclaimed in relief,

"Yup~ I'm gonna be the best boyfriend ever~ I'm gonna be spending Christmas and new years with the love of my life meanwhile you guys are gonna be alone" oikawa stuck his tongue out in a teasing manner. He liked showing off his dating status.

"YOU CRUEL MAN!!" Matsukawa cried out as Hanamaki joined in.

"SO CRUEL! JUST SO YOU WAIT OIKAWA! IM GONNA FIND MYSELF A PARTNER BETTER THAN YOURS!" Hanamaki declared,which made oikawa gasp.

"NOBODY IS BETTER THAN MY (NICKNAME) !! HE'S BETTER THAN EVERYONE! THE ABSOLUTE BEST!" Oikawa argued back

"Quiet down will you...." Iwazumi sighed as he walked up to his best friend,giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"Take good care of him. I'll beat you up if you ever make (name) cry— he's my friend too after all."

"Iwa-chan...I'll make sure be the best man for (nickname)..don't you worry!" Oikawa exclaimed,smiling proudly at Iwazumi. (This was one of the very few rare moments where Iwazumi wasn't scolding oikawa).

"If you ever need anything,we're here to help." Yahaba promised his captain.earning a nod from everyone.

"Yep! Congratulations on finally getting with (name)" Watari smiled widely as kunimi did a thumbs up.

Suddenly,everyone looked at Kyōtani which started him,expecting him to say words of encouragement as well.

"Tch...erm...congratulations,I guess." Kyōtani awkwardly looked to his side,he didn't like how everyone was staring at him.

~after school

Oikawa quickly exited the school to avoid his fangirls,running to the gate to spot (name) waiting for him.

"(Nickname) !!" Oikawa exclaimed as he hugged his now boyfriend from behind,earning a small giggle from the other male.

The two began to walk home together,holding each other's hand so tightly so none would let go.

Who would've thought iwazumi's fanboy would become oikawa's boyfriend in a few months?

"Everyone congratulated us,we'll be known as the best couple in the whole of japan~" Oikawa purred as he held the short/tall male closer to him.

"Well,let's just hope your fans won't come for my throat. I'm sure they're all fuming with jealousy as we speak— though,let's hope I'm wrong." (Name) chuckled as he admired his surroundings.

There was much more snow than last time,it even covered the roads and side walks.

"Don't worry (nickname)~ I'll protect you,like your shining armour while you're the prince!" Oikawa promised his boyfriend,kissing the top of his forehead in a reassuring manner.

"Oh yeah...you have a volleyball match coming up tomorrow right? I'll make sure to be there!" (Name) reminded his setter boyfriend,wanting to make sure he was right.

"Yup~ we'll be playing against those damn Karasuno guys..." Oikawa irked in irritation,(name) squeezed oikawa's hand in comfort.

"Don't worry,I'm sure you'll win. You're the best setter after all." (Name) smiled tenderly.

"(Nickname),make sure to focus on me. Okay?" Oikawa stopped walking and looked at (name) with hope.

(Name) smiled wider,turning towards the athlete and leaning forward. He gave oikawa a kiss on the lips.

Both of their ears,cheeks and tip of the nose were red from the cold— but it was also because of their blushing.

"I'll focus on you , cheer for you , support you and love you entirely for the rest of my life. Tōru."