CHAP 2

♥︎

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄...𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓
__________
English class was boring,Toru Oikawa would stare out the window the entire time as he laid his chin on the palm of his hand.

~ An hour later

Oikawa stretches his arms as he raises up his seat,he was thinking of ways to have the now known boy called (name) notice him...

* I could just come up to him and talk to him...it's easy!* Oikawa thought to himself with a smirk on his face,quickly running out his classroom once the bell rings to avoid getting surrounded by his fangirls.

* where the hell is that idiot going in such a rush?..* Iwazumi thought to himself as he stared at the back of Oikawa's figure slowly disappearing.

.
.
.
.
.
"GYYYAAAHHH...WHERE THE HECK IS HE!????" Oikawa exclaimed to himself,it was already the second break of the day before their lunch break...and he still hasn't found the (height) male anywhere.

As the break was almost over,Oikawa would walk in defeat back to his classroom. As he turned the corner— he finally spotted the (H/C) haired boy! It seemed he was walking to class as well...they were about to cross paths.

Oikawa's cocky grin appeared once again on his face,walking in confidence with his chin up high as he was getting ready to talk to the little/tall fanboy.

"Oh hey! Funny seeing you here—" Oikawa exclaimed...he was quite confused when he didn't receive a reply,until he realized..(name) had already gone away before he could open his mouth.

*Oh.*

~ lunch break.

"Huff..." Oikawa sighed as he waited in like of the cafeteria,pouting as he did so.

His attempt of talking with (name) was unsuccessful,and for the first time,he felt his ego crumbled into a thousand pieces.

How come was (name) not even cheering for him anyways? Why was it Iwazumi?? Why wasn't the (H/C) fanboy not charmed by his looks and personality??? WHY????

"Next in line,please." One of the lunch lady exclaimed with a tired tone,indicating she was ready to serve the next person in line.

"Oh right...one milk bread please~" Oikawa smiled brightly once more to hide his frustration,taking the milk bread from the lunch lady.

"That will be 3,60$."

*HUH?? They raised the price with a DOLLAR?? I ONLY HAVE 2,60$ WITH ME RIGHT NOW.* Oikawa exclaimed in his mind,his day only getting worst now.

"Ermm...I'm missing by a dollar—"
"Uhm...please add his milk bread with my lunch,I'll pay for him." A sudden soft voice appeared next to him.

Oikawa would turn around with pure embarrassment in his expression as he felt embarrassed he couldn't pay for one thing..until his embarrassment turned into surprise.

It was (name),handling the money to the lunch lady to pay for his food and oikawa's...oh man he looks even more handsome at close..

Maybe today wasn't so bad after all.

"Here." (Name) handed the taller male his milk bread,which oikawa would gladly take it with a big smile on his face.

*teehee...our fingers brushed together as I took my milk bread.* Oikawa thought to himself,a small pink blush appeared on his face.

"Thank you (name)~ why did you buy yourself a (favorite food) though? I see you're holding a bento—" Oikawa tried to start a conversation with (name)...only to notice the fanboy's eyes start to twinkle and smile...

"Iwa!" (Name) exclaimed,

Oikawa's confident expression would slowly fade away as he turned around to see his best friend behind him,looking at his fan with a welcoming smile as well.

"I...I made you a bento since I noticed you often don't have your lunch with you. Hopefully it suits your taste!" (Name) announced as he enthusiastically handed Iwazumi the bento.

"That'll definitely give me a boost of energy for the rest of the day..thanks (name)!" Iwazumi cheerfully grinned as he gently ruffled (name)'s hair.

Oikawa could only stare at the scene unfolding infront of him with his mouth agaped,jealousy flowing inside of him as he noticed how cheerful and nervous (name) became around Iwazumi.

*oh. That bento was for Iwa-Chan.*