Fritz and meza müller

"We found Fritz" the man said.

Tom looked up at Georg.

"Let's get this fucker" Georg said and him bill and Gustav walked out the door.

Tom looked at me before he left.

"No" I said.

"Come on" tom replied.

"You heard what bill said" I replied.

"Fuck bill, last time, don't you want this fucker dead" Tom said.

"Fine, last time tho" I replied.

Tom and I ran down the hall not far behind the others. Tom kept me hidden as we got into his car and drove to where Fritz was. Turn out he was at a casino trying to win the money that Tom had taken back. When we got to the casino Tom got out the car and so did I. Bill saw me and his face changed.

"After everything I told you, you still brought her, if anything happens don't come crying to me" bill said to Tom before making his way into the casino.

We walked around for a bit before we spotted him.

"Shit how do we get him alone" bill said.

I got an idea.

"Be right back" I whispered to bill and ran off.

I went over to one of the guards and whispered something in his ear.

"Could you get Fritz Müller to come to the back room, tell him it's his brother and it's important" I whispered.

The man nodded and made his way over to Fritz. I went back over to the others and they gave me a confused glare.

"What was all that?" Gustav asked.

"You will see" I replied.

We saw Fritz make his way to the back rooms.

"Follow me" I said and made my way through the crowd of people to the back rooms.

A guard stopped us as we got to the door.

"Name and reason for entry" the guard said.

"Meza müller and I need to speak to my brother" I replied.

The guard nodded and opened the door. Fritz was sat waiting for his brother but his face turned white when he saw us instead.

"Wait, I, my brother killed you all" Fritz trembled.

"More like we killed your brother" Tom replied.

"You what!" Fritz replied.

Fritz was a small skinny man with black slicked back hair and a small moustache, his brother on the other hand was a well built man with a clean shave and black hair that was cut short and a monster scare on his cheek. Fritz was in a wheelchair since bill and Tom had broken both his legs.

"Yh, sorry you had to find out this way but, your brother has taken something very important to my friend here" Tom said as he put his hand on Georgs shoulder.

"What did he take, money, his car, I will replace it just leave me be" Fritz replied.

"I'm afraid it's something that can't be replaced, you see Fritz, your brother killed my friends girl, not to mention she was pregnant" Tom replied.

Fritz looked down in disbelief.

"No, my brother wouldn't kill a women with child" Fritz replied.

"Well he did, and none of us are happy, dose the name Liz ring a bell?" Tom replied.

"Oh yes, that chick that use to be a nurse" Fritz replied.

"She isn't a "chick" Fritz, your brother took everything Georg loved, his girl and son" Tom replied.

Tom was making Fritz think that Liam was dead to make him feel even worse, a good control tactic.

"So what do you what from me, if you killed my brother then what do I have to do with this" Fritz replied.

"Not just your brother, your hole blood line has been wiped out, just leaving you my dear friend" Tom replied.

"You what, you killed my ma!" Fritz said as he pulled his gun out.

Tom chuckled.

"Oh you want to shoot me?" Tom said.

"You sick mother fuckers, you killed my family, over a slut who got knocked up, i should put a bullet though all your skulls!" Fritz said.

Georg stormed over to Fritz and slapped his gun out of his hands. He gripped Fritz around the neck.

"What did you call her?, a slut" Georg said before punching Fritz hard in the face.

"She is dead, and for what, she was a sweet person, always helping others!" Georg shouted.

My eyes started tearing up as I remembered all the things Liz did for me.

"So why should you get to live, all you do is go around stabbing people in the back and expect your brother to cover for you, but Meza isn't here anymore is he" Georg said.

"Fuck you, go ahead, kill me, I have nothing left" Fritz replied.

"Oh I'm not going to kill you and let you get out of this no, I'm going to make you suffer worse then before, a slow painful death like how Liz did, just to put it into perspective for you" Georg said.

We took Fritz back to the safe houses and locked him in a small room.

"Now what do we do with him?" Gustav said.

"Put the heating on all the way for a few hours and then put cold air in there for a few hours, just to start it off" I replied.

"Not bad" Gustav said giving me a high five.

"I will put the heating on then" Georg said and left.

I went over to Liam and he was asleep in his chair. I picked him up and started to bounce him in my arms. He looks just like Liz, he has her eyes.

"See, told you you would be a good mom" amber said as she walked into the room.

She looked like she had been crying and had a smile on her face which was clearly forced.

"How are you doing" I asked.

"Not so great if I'm being honest" she replied.

She started to cry as I pulled her into a tight hug. I started to cry myself, this wasn't fair.

"I hope that man dies a slow painful death" amber mumbled.

"Me to" I replied.

I put Liam back down and me and amber sat down on the sofa. Me and amber cuddled up together and watched one of liz's favourite movies. We both fell asleep but I woke up to Tom carrying me to bed. Tom laid me down on the bed and got in next to me.

"That thing you did at the casino was a good idea" Tom said.

"I know" I replied with a grin.

Tom chuckled and kissed my shoulder.