Escape!

(Remi's pov)

I woke up with a throbbing headache and blurry vision. I sat up and saw I was in toms bed alone. I rubbed my eyes to try and clear them and stud up. My legs felt like jelly as i stood up. I went into toms bathroom and washed my face with cold water. Liz came in with a cold compress in her hand and looked surprised to see me up.

"Oh you awake" she said

My mind was blurry and I didn't remember what happened. I had a blind fold and and remembered being pushed into someone but that was it.

"What happened?" I asked

"That fat man from the club kidnapped us and knocked you out because you tried to run away" she replied handing me the cold compress.

"What did he hit me with, a fucking hammer!" I said as I felt a lump on my head.

"No I think his gun maybe?" She replied not remembering her self.

"Dam it hurts now that I touched it" I said pulling the compress away from my head.

"No keep it on to help the swelling!" Liz said pushing my hand towards my head.

"Ok, ok" I replied and put the compress back on my head.

I sat up and crossed my legs on the bed to get comfortable before Tom came in.

"Oh she's up" he said

"Why is everyone surprised that I'm up!" I said

"Because he hit you hard and thought you would be out for a while" Liz replied.

We all heard a large crash downstairs and tilly crying. I sat up concerned at the way she was crying. She sounded like he was in pain.

"Well Gustav is drunk again" Tom said and left to see what happened as did me and Liz.

We saw tilly on the floor and a smashed beer bottle not far from her. Gustav looked mad and went to hit her again but Tom stopped him. As he was trying to find out what she did I ran down to her. Gustav had threw a bottle at her for talking to bill and not him and the glass and stabbed her in the cheek and she was bleeding.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I said turning to Gustav and he gave me a look like he wanted to kill me.

"What did you say, don't talk down to me you bitch" he replied storming over to me like he was going to hit me.

I flinched but I heard someone hit the floor. I opened my eyes and saw Gustav on the floor holding his face.

"We don't hit each other's girls" Tom said.

"Well how come you hit Liz not long ago" Gustav replied.

"Because I'm the leader I do what I want" Tom replied.

I turned my attention back to tilly to help her with the glass in her cheek and Liz patched her up. Liz was good at that, she use to be a part time nurse not long before getting held in this prison.

"There all done it should heal in no time" liz said helping tilly off the floor.

"Thanks liz and Remi" tilly said and we both hugged her.

I was told to clean the glass up and refused to, I didn't brake it why should I clean it. But Tom pulled the gun trick and made me do it. Is that thing even loaded or just to make him look bad I don't know.

Some time went by and the boys had to go out again and Tom didn't want to leave me there alone again so I had to go with. We pulled up at a racing track with a crowd and girls everywhere. Looked like a race was about to start.