Chapter 13 - Ash passes the trial

The trio arrived back at Jubilife village and Rei looked at Ash outlined "In time, you'll be able to send Pokémon you've caught to live in the village pastures." Ash looked at Rei with an raising eyebrow questioning "What's an village pastures?" Rei giggled amd replied with a smile on his face "You'll see."

"Though we've never had anyone skilled enough to do so!" Rei envied Ash smiled amd offered "Do you want to train with me? I don'y mind being your umm..... Sensei." Rei smiled and replied "If we have time then yes."

Laventon turned around and notified "Come now, you two-let's not dillydally! Captain Cyllene awaits our report at the headquarters." Ash and Rei heard Laventon's voice "Coming professor!" Ash shouted "Pikachu!" Pikachu shouted "Greninja!" Greninja also shouted.

Rei turned to face Ash once more with a smile and betted "I bet Captain Cyllene will be very pleased." Ash grinned "Yeah! I did all my hardest to catch these three pokemons. Except..... Maybe Shinx gave me the most." Ash agrees.

The trio enters the headquarters and entered Cyllene's office. Cyllene looks at the report with Ash sweating like a person during a hot day.

Cyllene looks back at Ash with Ash standing straight, Rei and Greninja comforted him by patting his back, Laventon holds a glass of water for him while Pikachu nuzzles at Ash to calm him down.

"It seems we won't have to leave you to die, after all!" Cyllene responded making Ash sight in relief "Congratulations." Cyllene commended with no emotions "Thanks...." Ash replied scratching the back of his neck. "If you haven't caught these three pokemons then, we would have left you and your two remaining pokemons to die." Cyllene mumbled "What?" Ash replied "Nothing." Cyllene responded.

"Anyways, you've passed your trial. You can hold on to taht satchel." Cyllene added Ash blinked at pointed at the satchel "I'm gonna keep it?" He quizzed Cyllene nodded her head in response.

Ash smiled knowing he has passed the trial.

To Be Countinued.....