Chapter 3 - The Arc phone

As Ash and his two remaining pokemons rushes to help Professor Laventon catch the three stray pokemons, Pikachu looked to the left and saw a shiny, beeping object on the floor "Pika!" Pikachu cried.

The cry caused Ash and Greninja to stop running and glance at Pikachu "What is it, Pikachu?" Ash asked Pikachu pointed at the object laying on the light grass Ash and Greninja looked at what Pikachu is pointing at.

"What is that?" Ash asked raising an eyebrow "Greninja!" Greninja cried so, Ash and Greninja walked towards it as Pikachu jumped off of Ash's shoulder.

Ash picked up the undamaged object "Woah!" This surprises Ash and his two pokemons. The object looked like an Arceus designed phone "Is this my phone with Arceus in it?" Ash examined.

Suddenly, a messaged appears which shocked Ash, Greninja, and Pikachu the message says "I bestow upon thee this Arc phone and thy mission: seek out all Pokémon" "Arc phone?" Ash questioned "I don't think I'm in the right period of time to use this thing..." Ash elaborated "Guess I'll just go with it" he decided.

Ash looked around his body and thinked "Where do I put it? I didn't even bring my bag nor do, I have a short that involves a pocket." Ash then looked at his Greninja which gave him a plan "Greninja? Can you do me a favour and hold the Arc phone for me?" He entrusted "Grenin!" Greninja nodded as Ash gave him the Arc phone and Greninja holds it.

Pikachu jumped and gripped on Ash's shoulder as Ash turned around "Let's go and help Professor Laventon!" He said Pikachu and Greninja cried in agreement Ash ran first with Pikachu om his shoulder, and Greninja followed him holding the Arc phone.

To Be Countinued....