Chapter 5 - Entering Jubilife Village

Ash, Greninja, Pikachu and Laventon arrived a village that Laventon has mentioned Ash felt anxious. "Thank you for your timeless work keeping us safe, my good guardsmen!" Laventon praises with a grin on his face.

Laventon then turned around and looked at Ash "This young man was of great assisstance to me and my Pokémon, so I hope you'll forgive my bringing him into the village for a bit." Laventon apologised Ash smiled nervously and slowly waved his hand at one of the gurads.

Ash, his two remaining Pokémons and Laventon entered the village with Ash and his two pokemons looking shocked and nervous. Ash looking like he wants to have a break down but he feels embarrassed there were no people that he knew or met, he met Laventon but he's comfortable around him.

"Jubilife Village! It's come a long way thanks to the fine people of the Galaxy Expedition Team!" Laventon described "Galaxy Expedition Team...." Ash murmured as it gave him flashbacks of Team Galatic Laventon turned around and looked at Ash amd his two remaining pokemons. "I understand you must be more than a tad curious about the village, but do follow me for now." Laventon guided.

"Ok!" Ash accepted "Pika!" Pikachu cried in acception "Greninja!" Greninja also cried in acception but inside of him still doesn't trust him at all.

So Ash and his two remaining pokemons followed Laventon with villagers making concerning remarks on Ash and his clothings but, no remarks on his two pokemons. The concerning remarks lowers Ash's confidence and questioning his whole existence and why he was sent down to Hisui.

"The village was built scarcely two years ago.... There's much to do yet and not many to do it. And since we know so little of the local Pokémon, people hesitate to set a foot outside the village." Laventon explained "Now, that impressive building up ahead of us is Galaxy Hall-headquarter for this entire outfit!" Laventon added Ash listens to Laventon and ignores the concerning remarks yet, he still feels like breaking down.

Laventon stopped and turned around to face Ash and his pokemons "Might I ask you to wait for me at the canteen?" Laventon tasked "Sure!" Ash replied "It's just past this bridge here, then to the left. The Wallflower, It's called!" Laventon guided and grinned at Ash.

He then turned around and ran to enter the headquarter. Ash's Arc phone rang "What is it?" Ash questioned Greninja gave Ash the Arc phone and Ash interacts with it. It shows Ash the map and where to go Ash held on to the Arc phone looked at his pokemons and smiled saying "Let's go to the canteen and wait for the Professor!" Pikachu and Greninja cried in agreement.

To Be Countinued....