Chapter 20

"Kayleigh, come to my office immediately. " Alpha Martin said through mind link.

Sighing Kayleigh heads to her fathers office, she knocks a few times before going in. Her father was sitting at his desk with a stern look on his face. He looked stressed and tired.

Looking up, Martin sees his daughter and waves for her to sit down.

"Dad..?" Kayleigh was cut off by her father raising his hand.

"Alpha Alan has told me what happened the other night. To say that I was disappointed was an understatement.

I thought that I had raised and taught my daughter better than that. I guess not. Martin growls.

Kayleigh, you can't be so careless and put yourself and others in danger. You got lucky the last time."

"I'm sorry, dad. We didn't realise how far we had gone before Alpha Alan found us."

"Just be more responsible, please Kayleigh. That's all I ask."

"I will dad, I promise. "

As Kayleigh got up to leave, her father stopped her. "Oh, your mother and I will be hosting the  BBQ.

We will be celebrating your going away to Uni as well as the festival."

Kayleigh squeals as she smiles at her father. "I can't wait!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your parents are hosting the festival BBQ?" Lilly says in between kissing Kayleigh's neck.

"Mmhmm." Kayleigh replies as she turns her neck a little to give the Omega easier access.

Lilly continues to kiss and gently suck on the Omega's neck before stopping to straddle the Omega on her bed.

It's been a while since the pair had been intimate with one another. They were all claws and teeth in their heated kiss.

Kayleigh flips their positions and is now on top of the Omega. Smiling down, she quickly removes her shirt and bra and watches the Omega underneath her shiver.

It makes Kayleigh smirk, knowing that she has that effect on the girl.

Once she discards her clothing, she leans back down and continues kissing Lilly in a heated mess. 

Slowly, Kayleigh kisses down Lilly's stomach until she reaches her centre.

The Omega growls prosessively before swiping her tongue along the Omega’s folds. 

Lilly's hands instinctively grab Kayleigh's head and lift her hips up and down. 

Growling  Kayleigh puts her arm across the Omega’s stomach to hold her still. Her skilled tongu6ng the Omega quiver.

"Mmm, yeah, just like that." Lilly moans. 

"Fuck....yeaaah." 

Kayleigh slides her hand down between them and inserts two fingers into the Omega. 

She thrusts her fingers in and out as her tongue continues to work its magic.  

"Kayleigh...im close. Fuck. Fuck." Lilly starts to thrust her hips up and down trying to get more friction.  "Kay....oh god im gonna cum.

Fuuuuck. You are so fucking good Kayleigh.

Stay with me baby. "

Kayleigh heard what the Omega said, but she had to make sure. 

"What?" 

Lilly groans. "You heard that?" 

Kayleigh crawls up the bed to lay beside the Omega.  "I did. Care to explain it?"

Lilly adjusts her clothes so she's decent, but before Lilly could explain Jessica comes barging into Kayleigh's bedroom. "Oops. Sorry guys I didn't mean to interrupt you."

Lilly growls as she slides off of Kayleigh sighs. "Its fine Jess, is everything okay?"

"My mom just told me about the pack BBQ next week. Did you know that all the surrounding packs will be coming too?" Jessica squeals.

"What? No, I didn't know that." Kayleigh says, shocked that her father didn't tell her that. Lilly sighs. "Great."

"Lilly, this is great news. You might meet your mate!" Jessica beams at her friends. Lilly rolls her eyes. "I doubt that.

Ignoring Lilly Jessica sits on the edge of the bed. "So, next week you're off to Uni..."

"Yup." Kayleigh says with a soft smile.

"Promise us that you won't forget about us, that you will come visit us and not replace us with new best friends." Jessica says with a pout.

Kayleigh pulls her two friends into her and hugs them both. "I could never replace you two, but I promise I'll visit as often as I can."

Jessica squeals before jumping off the bed. "Gotta go, I'll call you later Kayleigh."

"Okay, Bye."

Once Jessica left Kayleigh turns to Lilly.  "You promised, no strings, no falling in love."

"Kay...I know I didn't plan on falling for you. You are just perfect."

"Lilly....stop. We can't be together our mates are out there somewhere one day we will find them."

"I don’t care Kayleigh, I want you."

Kayleigh pinches the bridge of her nose. "You say that now, but once you find your mate I won't matter to you.  What we have wouldn’t compare to your mate and the need to be with them.

I can't go through that Lilly.  I can't fall in love with you to later be heartbroken when you find your mate or vice versa if I find my mate."

"I love you, Kayleigh, and nothing will change that."

"You're wrong Lils, when you find your mate, everything will change."