Chapter 2:The morning after

I woke up feeling a heaviness on my chest looking down I see a sleeping Lilly laying on me. I smile while thinking how cute she looks when sleeping. "I do not need to pee, I am the master of my own bladder." I whisper to myself. 

"I am the master of my own bladder." I repeat over and over, but my bladder aches in protest. I try to move the sleeping Omega off of my body without waking her. Sighing in relief as I break free and she rolls over letting out a soft snore as she does. 

I quickly use the toilet an then turn on the shower stepping in letting the hot water run down my face my eyes closed letting my mind drift back to last night. "I know it probably wasn't the best of ideas to sleep with my friend Lilly, but fuck it you only live once right?"  I thought to myself.

Lost in my own thoughts I don't hear when Lilly comes into the shower until her hands wrap around my waist and she plants soft kisses on my neck.

"Morning." She husks. Turning around so we are faced to face I smile at the sleepy looking Lilly. "Good morning to you too, how did you sleep?" 

"Great, but...." I cock my head to the side studying the Omega who has a worried look on her face as she nibbles at her bottom lip. "But what?" I ask with a little worry in my voice.

"But, I sleep better when I'm cuddling with you." Lilly blushes away looking down at her feet. I lift her chin up with my hand giving her a soft smile. "Do you now?" I tease. 

Lilly breath hitches as she nods looking at me through her eyelashes.  I lean in sealing our lips as I kiss her softly before pulling back, Lilly mouth chasing after mine. "Hey" She pouts at me. I smirk at the now pouting Omega. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I cannot believe that you and Lilly fucked last night." Jessica says in between bites of her cheeseburger. "I mean I can by the way you guys were practically fucking on the dance floor but still." Jessica laughs. I groan in embarrassment. "Jess, not so loud." I say as I look around making sure no one heard. 

"Relax were in a human cafe they have horrible hearing." I sigh before taking a bite of my own cheese burger. "What?" I ask the smirking Omega opposite of me. "How was she?" 

"Jessica, I do not kiss and tell." I smile. "That good huh?" Jessica wiggles her eye brows. Rolling my eyes I nod while chewing my food. "Ha, I knew it." 

"So, did you and Justin hook up?" I ask trying to change the subject off of me and Lilly. Jessica swallows shaking her head. "God no, I mean he is cute and all, but I don't know, I just didn't fancy him last night." 

Once we finish our food we sit talking about our summer plans before I go off to University. "I am going to miss you so much Kayleigh." 

"Hey, I'll still be able to video call you and visit during the holidays." Jessica nods her head sadly. "It won't be the same here without you, what am I going to do without my side kick?" 

I arch my brow, "side kick? No, you are my side kick." I tease. Jessica laughs. "Fair enough, but still Kayleigh we never been apart in our life how am I going to cope without my best friend?"

"You'll be fine, besides you'll be so busy working you won't even notice that I am gone." 

"You're wrong, I will notice that your gone." Jessica says wiping away a stray tear. "Hey, no crying I'm not leaving until September we have three months yet." I say as I grab my friends hand in mine. "You are right" Jessica perks up. "Lots of partying to do before you go off to boring med school."

"Exactly,  that's the spirit. Now stop pouting and lets go make some memories."