revenge

Over the following weeks, Joseph had done purposefully annoying things towards Y/n. From knocking over her books to hiding her bike after school. He desperately wanted attention, and she just simply ignored him while her friends mocked his sad behavior.

"Descamps, come back!" He ran further as Y/n tried to keep up with him. He had her textbook in his hands, and there was no possible way he'd give it back.

After a solid ten minutes of running, Joseph had finally gotten tired, and Y/n took her one chance. She pushed him onto the floor, reaching for the book while he extended his arms.

She laid on his chest as she finally got the textbook, until she realized the position she was in.

"If you wanted me like this, you could've asked!" Joseph laughed conceitedly as Y/n quickly got up and backed away.

"You're so disgusting!" She exclaimed as she walked off. Simone and Michèle were definitely waiting for her since they always met up during the gap between their last morning class and lunch.

As she walked off, Joseph had a slight blush on his face. He hadn't expected her to climb on top of him just to get her book. Even if Joseph was flustered, this wouldn't be the end of him bothering her.

As everyone went to lunch, Joseph made an effort to knock Pichon into Annick's lunch. As Pichon panicked and offered his food, the girls had enough of Joseph's behavior.

His friends began to laugh, enabling his behavior towards the girls.

"You knocked him into her food, you should be apologizing!" Michèle shouted at him. After hearing her, his smile faded.

"Should some girl be telling me what I should do? Especially the administrator's niece who probably blamed me to get Laubrac out of trouble!" He retorted back, making Y/n roll her eyes.

"You deserved it for whatever was on that note!" Simone scolded as he smirked. "I'll show you what was on the note." He spoke as he drew with sauce on his food.

When he lifted the plate, it was a poorly drawn image of a woman's chest. "This is just an example of what was in the note." He responded with a cocky smile. Y/n had enough, and grabbed the sausage that laid on her plate.

"Don't worry, I have a perfect example for you too!" She snapped the sausage, looking him in the eyes. He clenched his jaw and looked away, becoming embarrassed.

The girls began to laugh, going about the last few minutes of lunch unbothered. Joseph felt infuriated, but he would get back at her. He left lunch early to begin his plot.

This time, he would be taking it a bit further. He filled a container with water and put it above the door to drench Y/n and her friends, for some retaliation for embarrassing him.

No one in the room would do anything, and he made sure of it. He had his exact underdeveloped plan in his head that he could enact his revenge without any repercussions.

When Y/n and her friends came in, the container dumped all over them, Michèle being most affected since she walked through first. her dress became see-through, and she had no way of covering herself up.

The other two girls had a small amount of water splashed along their tops, but their chests were barely visible.

Joseph proceeded to draw inappropriate images on the whiteboard as Michèle froze in place, laughing at their misfortune. Miss. Couret came minutes later, accompanying her to the nurse's office and covering her up with her jacket. Y/n and simone had left with her, and they weren't present for what came afterward.