06

Jungkook was whistling and walking back and forth across y/n's mansion. He felt on top of the world. He had successfully taken control of one of the biggest mafia's and now the leader was under his mercy.

"I don't plan to hurt you at all." Jungkook chuckled.

"You couldn't even if you try." Taehyung snapped back. He was extremely furious on Jungkook and how he so easily thinks he is going to make them do whatever he wants. He regretted their decision of choosing him as the digital security head. 

How ironic, the person who supposed to protect is the one attacking.

"What exactly do you want Jeon? She was sitting across the room, unsure of what exactly is she going to do now, but she is never bowing down. That's for sure. "I don't play stupid games to entertain you."

"You are playing my game now, little devil." He stared deep inside her eyes. Y/n saw no fear in them. "Whether you like it or not."

"Give me the order Y/n. I just wanna snap his head in half." Taehyung spoke through his teeth. He had enough of his behaviour.

"It's okay, Taehyung. I'll deal with him." She stands up and walked close to him. "Tell me, what exactly do you want?" 

"It's simple. You have intrigued my interest, so naturally I want you."  Jungkook smirked.

"Oh god shut up with your stupid talk." Y/n was frustrated. "If the Lee's and that psychopath weren't enough now I have to deal with this lover boy." 

She stood up and wrapped her hands around his neck. "I don't play your stupid games. Go to hell."

"This is my hell, little devil. I make the fucking rules." He put her hair behind her ears. He leaned in and whispered. "Let the games begin."

"What are your stupid rules then?" Y/n screamed in his face. Y/n had no choice but to deal with him.

"Now we are talking. Mind if you let go of the hand." He pointed out the hand on his neck."

She let go immediately with a hint of disgust on her face. "So you can't clearly me kill me."

"We can." Taehyung spoke in between.

"Ofc you can. But you wouldn't want to." Jungkook scoffed. "The data has a protection lock now which needs to be updated by me every 6 hours. If in case you kill me and I don't update it, all your precious mafia data leaks out into the world for all of them to see." He completed his explanation. "I don't want that to happen either. I only want you."

"Want me? You just don't get me." 

"You are just me type Y/n."

"Darling I am everybody's type."

Jungkook exhales chuckle. "This is exactly what makes me want you so bad. "

-------------------

A man was standing in the middle of the boxing ring alone. He punched his invisible enemies. 

"For how long will we wait. Shouldn't we strike immediately?"  Dae Lee asked.

The man stopped punching. He walked towards the edge of the ring. "We wait." 

"But how long? You said you wanted her gone too, so why this long?" 

The man came down off the ring. "You know why you got humiliated by her in the first place? Because you lack brains, the patience that it takes to bring some one to their knees. "

Dae Lee hung is head low. " We are going to trap them. We can't go head on with them. It's not as easy it might seem to fight them off. That girl has a lot of power in her, and her little right hand man, Taehyung. We need to break their trust and break them off slowly." Jun woo goes on.

"What do you mean?"  Dae Lee was not catching up to what he said.

"We are going to break the trust that these both have. That is their biggest strength. I have asked the Russians for a favor." He explained his malicious plan. 

"The Russians will contact them soon."
-------------

"Are you sure he is not a threat?" Taehyung asked her once again.

"No Taehyung is just playing around. I'll deal with him. He wants me. He is threat to just me and not to the mafia." Y/n was not fearful of Jungkook.

"We have drug consignment deal from the Russians."  Taehyung read from his iPad.

"The Russians?" Y/n asked surprisingly. The Russians are the most feared mafia. They are absolutely merciless to those that become their enemy.

"Yes. It's worth millions. it could be really beneficial for us." Taehyung pointed out.

"True taehyung start working on it immediately. I want no compromise on this."

"Okay I will be on it. " He walks away.

As she was sitting in he office desk, she felt someone stand on the door. "Taehyung?" 

"Ouch." It was Jungkook. "Don't moan his name one day when i have you finally.

"You? Again." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Yes baby me again. So I was wondering how should I misuse my power.