01

The july night was wild

The july night was wild. The lights of mirrorball flashing into her eyes as she swayed her body to the beats flowing on the floor. Her fingers ran through her hair as she slightly lifted the edge of her dress. She was drawing attention towards her with every subtle move. She knows what exactly she was doing to people around.

Even the Angels of heaven could commit the nastiest sins for her.

She walked to get a drink for herself. "I'll have a classic Old Fashioned, please." She placed her black card in between her two fingers and passed it to the bartender.

She took out a pocket mirror from her clutch to fix her lipstick. But her eyes lingered on her surroundings which she observed through the reflection.

"I think I have seen you somewhere before." Her head moved towards the source of the voice.

A Caucasian man in his mid to late twenties. 5'10 but he would debate he was 6feet. Body well built. A gun wound on his left bicep which he tried to hide but as he took out his card from his pocket to pay for his order, it didn't escape her eyes. Points towards being a criminal or someone even more fun to play with- a police officer.

"I don't think so. Those that ever see me can never forget me" She slightly lifted the corner of her lips to smirk and her legs crossed as the slit of her burning red dress exposed her legs.

"James Malone" he offers his hands forwad.

"Choi Y/n" Something sparks in her eyes.She accepts and puts her hand in his hand. He pulls his head down and kissed her hand.

Y/n finished her drink as she noted all the details she studied of him into her head. "It's loud here. Want to be somewhere private?"

Could anyone every deny her? Her charm was too powerful to let go.

They walked inside a private room. Y/n pushed him down. James didn't mind being shoved into the leather sofa. He would be lying if it didn't turn him on slightly. She walked past him to make drinks for them. His eyes ran from up to down to check her out. "Your glow is enchanting."

"I bathe in my enemy's blood darling" she coyly stated to catch him off guard. But he chuckled thinking it was just a flirtatious reply.

She walked back to him with the drink in her hand. "Mind to have a drink with me?" He tried to take the drink from her hand but she didn't let him.

She drank her shot and then spilled his on her neck. The vodka was dripping down her body. He licked his lips and didn't think twice before diving into her neck to suck it off of her. After he was done with his drink he lifted himself to her lips but she placed a finger on his lips and pushed him back.

"That's enough for today." She checked her watch and tapped on it. "Just 10 more seconds and then the real fun begins."

He looked at her bemused. After a while he could feel his lungs get heavy as if all of the air got sucked out of the room. He was beginning to choke. He dropped to the floor, hitting his head to the corner of the table.

"Lust. It will kill you tonight." If only he wasn't trembling on the floor he would find it a sexy. But not now, when he actually was about to die.

"Don't worry. You won't die." Y/n held his face in place. "Not yet atleast." She pulled her dress up a little and took the knife out of the band around her leg. "The drink you just drank off me might have something more than vodka" she bend down towads his ears. "Maybe something not as nice."

James tried to fight back but his body was slowly paralysising. "In the next 1 minute. You'll completely lose control of your body." A big smile covers her face. "I can't stop imagining the exciting things I want to try on you next."

She stood up from him playing with the knife in her hand. "Stab around your heart until I completely drain you out of blood? Or maybe I can smash your lame excuse of a dick with a sledgehammer."

He tries his best to speak before he loses the remaining control of his body. "Why me?"

"Oh what a wonderful question James" she bend down to his level again. "You know I hate police officers, always being so against crime. But my dear James there are people I hate more. Police officers who commit crimes. And you Mr Malone have raped a girl. That's unforgivable, even for my standards. Now that's big considering I am the head of the biggest mafia in this country." She traced the knife on his body till it reached his heart. But before she could stab him, another man entered into the room.

"Sorry to spoil the fun ma'am but you need to leave immediately."

"Lucky boy. " She patted his head by the knife. James' eyes even it was for a second glimmered for hope. But that was replaced by his lifeless orbs when Y/n took the gun from the man and shot his heart. "We can leave now, Taehyung."

Taehyung escorted her out.

Taehyung passes her his handkerchief. She wipes off her neck. "I feel disgusted Kim." They both sit inside their Porsche 911. "I need a blood bath today."