Kushi ke baad Dard ..

After all the functions like haldi , mehendi, Sangeet , batchelor party
...

In enjoyment with family and friends.
No one gets to know how the days passed .
SW
.....

On the day of Arpit and Shivani's Reception . There was something which is going to revealed today ..

After the reception party .

All the lights are closed and a light on a clear white wall falls from the projector .....

Some video clips audio clips and some documents are displayed one by one on the screen ..

After all the proofs a voice full arrogant and confident resonated in the hall .

" I think that everything is clear to all .
Crimes , criminals are in front of everyone one .
Now it's time to give back the old respect back to the Ranawat family.
For getting justice for manvika . Its time for solving all the riddles in our life .
It's time to give this Siyasat in right hand who deserves this ... "

His each and every word , his presence and his dangerous aura is giving goosebumps to everyone present their ..

He looked at Arhaan and said him something with his fingers . After after few minutes 9-10 people whose hand are bound up with straitjacket .

Anika comes in front and slapped a lady who is standing in that row of criminals .

" You are sister of Mr Ranawat ..
How can you do this fuck shit with him . I am very shamed that I am related to you . "

" What's going on here " a scared , shivered and low voice comes .

When everyone looks their . Manali was scared and shivering . Anika ran towards her and holds her in her arm .
And started telling her ....

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Flash back ....

14 years ago .

It's the day of Diwali and 10 year celebration because Ranvijay has completed 10 years for ruling on Jaipur . And today the new heirs of the Siyasat are declared today . . . . .

When everybody is enjoying the great party . There are few person who are not happy by this decision.

Ranawat Mansion .......

In the basement, a group of 9-10 people are present their .

" Yeh nahi ho sakta....
Kab se .. hum kabse intjaar kar rhe the ki abki bar hukumat humari hogi par .

She through the glass full of drink on a photo on the wall . And in a angry voice she said

Inn logo ne inki dosti ne sab barbad kar diya ... Ab inki bari hum inme se kisi ku nahi chodenge " Pratima ( sister of Ranvijay said )

" Par jiji par karege kya " .
Another lady from them asked . ( Ranvijay 's brother 's wife kumkum )

" Har Hukum Sa ki jaan ek tote mein basti hai " Malti said .

" Lekin Sherawat family mein toh asa koi tota hai hi nahi toh " Vishnu asked

" Sherawat family mein asa koi tota nahi aaya toh kya hua ...
Ek asa tota toh abhi bhi hai jise pakadne se Ranawats kya Sherawat's bhi fadfadane lagege " Pratima said .

" Kon hai voh tota " kumkum asked

Before anyone reply . They hear that some is coming to the basement and servant are saying and trying to catch her

" Baby ji ruk jaiye chot lag jayegi .

Princess just wait .

Rajkumari sa ruko "