New Beginning.......

When her hands pains she throws the cushion and sits relaxingly on the couch

When her hands pains she throws the cushion and sits relaxingly on the couch...... Ishaan sees that her hands were paining. He tolds her hand and pick her up in his arms and moves towards his room........

 He tolds her hand and pick her up in his arms and moves towards his room

She quietly puts her head on his shoulders . He entered in his room and took her to washroom make her to sit on the platform. She just closed her eyes . Her mind was thinking that he will do something wrong with her but her feelings doesn't allow her to think soo ........
In just few minutes......

She realised that a hot wet towel has wiped her face.. She opened her eyes and Ishaan was gently give her a sponge bath with towel and told her to change and said her to call him after changing...............

After 10 minutes,

The washroom door was opened. She is slowly walking to the bed. Due to her injuries and weakness. She can't even walk . When she was in the hall she forgot about her injuries but now her body was paining sooo much.......

He comes and pick her up again . He lied her on the bed and give her medicines to her ..........

Her face was soo funny when she saw
Medicines

" I don't want to take them 😖" she said

" But why " he was searching something in the side table

" Apko pata hai yeh kitni gandi hoti hai mujhe nahi leni yeh medicine "

After hearing her words and her tone like baby with crying face he sits in front of her
" So then who will you going to be ok and how will you injuries will recover "

" But yeh bhot kadvi hai "

" What about a ice cream after this ?"
He just asked and a cherish voice entered in his ears ....

" Really "

" Yess really "

" I don't trust you , promise me that "

" Okay promise when you wil take your medicines I will definitely provide a cup of ice cream "

" Aap itne bhi khadus nahi ho "
She said and take her medicines and then Ishaan told her to put the ointment in her injuries...
But due to injuries in her hand she can't do anything.