The Trauma

Hey everyone this is the first part of my first novel which I am publishing .I hope you will like it . .

It's a story revolving around Manali and her life

Author..... amalikk ......

✨✨✨✨✨
A girl of {5-6} years old is starting in between of courtyard of a house in village . She was screaming with pain hai crying . But no one was there who can hold her in there arms and say

" Don't worry baby I am here with you "
A lady hold her hand and slapped her

" Manhoss you spoiled evey thing in our family you don't deserve and ones love or care !"

" Badi maa what is my fault why everyone leaves me to whome I love " the girl cried

" Because you don't deserve love" another lady said this

A group of 7-8 people has surrounded her and they 're trying to kill her .....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Nanital , Uttarakhand..

Early morning at 4 a.m.

With a loud screaming " Manali " wokes up !

Her roommate Nandini came to her and hold her
" Maan what happened ? Are you okay ? Is everything fine ? "

" It it's ok I am fine nan.. nandi .. nandini.. " she whispered with shivering lips

" You aren't ! Look at you it's eighth time in 15 days that you scared by this nightmare " nandini said

" No it's fine nandu . I am getting late for yoga classes "

She wake up and go for taking a shower and came out wearing the lower and a t shirt. She came out of the hostel and walked to the garden ..
Where she gave yoga classes to the old aged people ..

" I am late today the class will start at 8:30 and I came here at 8 I have just 30 min to get ready and have breakfast" she ran and went to washroom and came in just 7 min and said " Nandu let me go and I will meet you in class I am already late a...

" I am late today the class will start at 8:30 and I came here at 8 I have just 30 min to get ready and have breakfast" she ran and went to washroom and came in just 7 min and said " Nandu let me go and I will meet you in class I am already late and I even don't take breakfast till now ""

" Wait rajdhani express wait " nandni said this and hold her hand and make her sit on bed and gave her a plate of breakfast ...

" Why and when ?? "

" I brought it when I go to have breakfast because you are late that's why I took yours breakfast in room !"