Chapter 51 : Musicana Night Part II

(Past continues...)

Abhimanyu reach at accident site and see goon's car going away ....

He don't waste any time and go towards Naina and remove her from car ...

Abhimanyu cries seeing Naina- her sister who was laughing few moments before now lying silent in pool of blood , how can one moment change everything... He control his emotion and take Naina to his cab with the help of driver ....

Abhimanyu - Kuch nahi hoga tuje Naina , your brother is here , I will not let anything happen to you and your child ....

In mean time Driver check other people in car and inform Abhimanyu both drivers are dead ....

Abhimanyu see another person lying in bushes , he go there and seeing that person get shocked - Nandini !!!!

Driver shouts - Sir is gadi ka fuel leak ho raha , gadi kabhi bhi phat sakti h ,hame nikala chahiye ....

Abhimanyu quickly carry Nandini and take her to their car and Abhimanyu and driver sit in car ...

Manik's car suddenly slide from cliff and blast happen ....

Abhimanyu immediately take Nandini and Naina to City hospital and inform Rudra about accident, Rudra leave his meeting in between and immediately come to city hospital

Nandini and Naina were immediately taken to ICU ....

Abhimanyu was waiting outside ICU ..

Rudra reaches City hospital and see Abhimanyu walking back and forth in front of ICU - Abhi , how did this happen? Naina toh hotel room me thi and uska accident kaise hua .....

Abhimanyu tell him about everything, how accident happened and about goons ...

Rudra get shocked hearing and sit on near by chair ...

Rudra - Are they both fine ? Doctor ne kya kaha ? Why are you silent Abhimanyu, kuch bolo ??

Abhimanyu - Doctors unhe ICU me le gaye h , abhi tak bahar nahi aaye h, nobody saying anything.....

They both wait for hours but nobody says anything about Nandini and Naina's condition...

A nurse come outside.... Rudra and Abhimanyu immediately ask her about Naina and Nandini .