Chapter 2 : Business Plan

Rajpoot mansion, Newyork :

Naina & Rudra is sleeping hugging each other .

Alarm rings, Rudra stir in his sleep and stop the alarm and wake up to start his morning.

Naina still in sleep hugging Rudra  – Rudra, where are you going ? It’s too early.

Rudra kiss Naina's forehead – Yes it’s early but not for me.

I have an early meeting with Mr Kapoor.

Naina – Who does meeting early morning ? Delay it yar and have some sleep.

Rudra – Mrs Rajpoot ,Have you forgotten , tonight I have flight for London.

Naina suddenly wakes – What !! That’s on Tuesday. Is it already Tuesday.

Rudra – Yes it’s Tuesday. You have your beauty sleep , I will come home in afternoon & we will have lunch together and kiss her forehead.

Naina – Thank you Mr.Rajpoot and hugs Rudra .

Rudra gets ready & goes downstairs. At the same time Anirudh comes there.

Rudra – You are ready . Let’s go for meeting.

Anirudh – Yar bahi Itni subhah meeting kon rakhta h . It’s pure torture.

Rudra – Now  you don’t start . Gadi nikalo , let’s go to Kapoor mansion.

At Kapoor Mansion , Rudra & Anirudh arrives and goes to Study room of Mr.kapoor .

( Ram Kapoor - Owner of Kapoor Groups of Industry . Ram Kapoor comes in  Top 5 businessmen of Newyork. Planning to expand his business in India along with Rajpoot's . Very humble & loving . Achieved success through his work & support of beautiful wife Priya Kapoor. )

Rudra – Good morning Mr.Kapoor.

Mr.Ram Kapoor – Come Rudra & Aniruddh . Rudra drop this formality and laughs and hugs Rudra & Anirudh.

Rudra – Okay Uncle.

Mr.kapoor-  Rudra we have decided to expand our business in India .I think it’s the time we take steps in that direction.

Rudra – Yes uncle. You are right . After coming from London I will personally look into this matter .

Mr.Kapoor with smile – Well Mr. Anirudh have done excellent research in this field and he have send me list of companies which can help us in expanding in India .

Rudra – That’s surprising uncle, Aniruddh haven’t spoken a word to me. But it’s good Anirudh.

Anirudh – Thanks bro.

Aniruddh explain his plan of business in India & list of possible companies in India with whom business is beneficial.
They have a long talk about the business.

Mr. Kapoor – Well done Aniruddh ,what do you think Rudra ?

Rudra – I have similiar thoughts uncle. Well done bro . You have prepared the plan then I think it’s fare that you yourself meet with these companies and sees which deal will be beneficial. What do you say uncle?

Kapoor – I totally agree with this. That's why I have called you both here. Also, Abhimanyu will handle this project from our side . But for the moment he is busy with Mr.Charles deal. Once it finalize you both can work on same.

Aniruddh – Well uncle if you don’t mind ,I want to start it soon and start meeting with companies and Abhi can join me when he gets free.

Kapoor – Fine with me young man.

House help comes there with their breakfast.

Mr. Kapoor - Young men help yourself.

They have their breakfast with lots of talk and laughter.

Rudra - Okay Uncle We should leave now.
Rudra & Anirudh hugs Mr. kapoor & leaves the Kapoor mansion.