Chapter 35 : Dhruv & Cabir's Suspicions

Next day , Aliya & Mukti's Fashion house :

Mukti was working on their latest assignment and their designs .....

Mukti to her employee ( Aashna ) - This are the final designs , quickly start their production and ensure that this completes before deadline , this is for very important client .

Aashna - Okay ma'am , Ma'am actually I wanted to ask , why don't we show them the pearl saree which you designed .
Mukti look at that saree and suddenly remember Priya's smiling face & motherly care comes to her mind .....

Aliya comes there - Accha idea h , in our next meet we can show them this saree ....

Mukti come out from her trance.... - Nahi , this saree is not for sale , Aashna you go and make sure production start soon , I don't want any mistake.

Aashna - Okay ma'am & she leaves from there...

Aliya look at that saree - Wow , such a beautiful saree , Mukti I really want to wear this saree yaar but saree is not my cup of tea and laughs.......
But I think this will look beautiful on Priya Kapoor, she wears saree so gracefully and she look so pretty....

Mukti excitedly - Right , me bhi yahi soch rahi thi but notices Aliya look -- I.. I mean .....

Aliya with teasing smile - Ohh so you want to give this saree to Mrs Kapoor ....

Mukti - Nahi I was just saying , she is preety & this saree will look good on her but that doesn't mean, I am giving this to Priya aunty.

Aliya - Okay , Okay . As you say , but how do you know about her and when you met her , kahi Abhimanyu ne toh .....

Mukti - Nahi , After talk with Manik, I was upset and and was seating in a park and tells about that day .......
.......
......
She is really sweet lady , Mene unpar unnecessary shout kiya still she was very calm and understanding, Abhimanyu is lucky to have her ...

On other side ......

Dhruv was sitting in his cabin in his dance academy and seeing the Nandini's dance video .....

He was shocked seeing her dancing so gracefully on ice ....

Dhruv - Nandini dance so gracefully aur ye toh ice par h , why she never told us about her this talent .
Then he become slightly angry - Manik jis wakt tumhare liye yaha ro raha tha , khud ko blame kar raha tha and you were enjoying your life , how can you do this and throw a paper weight towards door.

At same his cabin's door open and Cabir comes there and shocked seeing paper wait in his direction but at right moment he bends and paper wait fell on ground ...

Cabir with panic shout - Dhruv are you mad!!!! yaar Aliya se jhagda hua h kya tera , mood kyu kharab h tera ....
Calms little - aur agar mood kharab bhi h toh Bhai muj par paper weight mat phekna .

Cabir sit on a chair and notices Nandini on screen - ye kya h ? Nandini ????

Dhruv - Ha , Aliya se jhagda nahi hua h mera , ye video dekhkar I am frustrated....

Cabir listen to him and play the video from start.......

(Video starts------