Anvi

Then, Anvi requests Ruhanika "Ro chal..it's already 8:05 and meeting has to be started at 9 o'clock."

Anvi continues "aur.. preparations before meeting also I only have to do since I am the manager na."

Ruhanika says in Hurry while carrying the laptop " Ha..ha hogaya chal."

Anvi orders ruhanika while going downstairs "Ro, I will drive the car and you will re checkthe presentation okay?!."

"Fiinnee!!" Ruhanika reply.

After 10 minutes
In the car..

Anvi says while focusing on the road "Ro, you should behave also like a CEO

Anvi says while focusing on the road "Ro, you should behave also like a CEO."
Ruhanika chuckles and says while focuses on the laptop "Achcha..and how can I do that?"

Anvi replies in a harsh tone "By being punctual darling."

Anvi reminds herself and Ruhanika "We have to greet the guest first then, I have to check the arrangements then..oh no!"

Ruhanika asks "Ani, what happened?!" to Anvi.

Anvi interrupts her and orders her "Quickly, call Gupta uncle and put him on speaker!"

Ruhanika obeys her and says "Here!"

Anvi start talking on the phone "Uncle, aapne guest ke liye breakfast serve kar diya tha na?"

To which she gets a reply "Haan beta ji kar diya tha."

Anvi exhaled in relief and says "Thank you, uncle..bye!"

After 10 minutes

Anvi says while focusing on the road "Here we are, chal."

"