(Bonus) The Weird Kid ♡

Weird Kid Scara Bonus

KK: Cause you all asked you it. Also, it's very short, it isn't meant to be super long.

Warning(s): Finger throat fucking and Deep throating

400+ Words

After all that happened Scara couldn't keep his mouth off of you

After all that happened Scara couldn't keep his mouth off of you. You started having to sacrifice your comfort on warm days by wearing turtle necks because of the amount of bite marks you had. It was becoming a serious problem. You were nervous that people would worry or that you would pass out from overheating. So you had to find other ways to keep his mouth occupied.

Scara really likes touching you, but what he loved even more was anything that had to do with his mouth. So you focused your ideas there. After some time you started using your fingers as "punishment". Whenever he'd try to bite at your neck you'd force your middle and ring finger down his throat, practically gagging him with them.

However, that backfired when you started finger fucking his mouth, watching him humping the air. Now his new favorite activity was having you finger fuck his throat while he rode your thigh. You watched as he drooled all over, eyes lidded as you squished his tongue between your two fingers.

You found it to be ridiculously hot. So much so that you'd get yourself off whenever he left, heading back for his dorm. Course it didn't take long for him to figure out what you did and for him to insist you let him gag himself on your dick.

At first, you were hesitant, it was much different from handjobs and it was, well dirty. So he humored you by letting you wash yourself before asking. However, after experiencing it first hand the idea of showering every time went straight out the window.

You loved the feeling of his tight throat, you loved seeing the corners of his mouth stretch to fit you. You love seeing the small bump in his throat form every time he bobbed his head to gag on you.

Soon he'll be begging you to throat fuck him mercilessly. Wanting you to grab the sides of his head or tug on his hair. Shoving his head down and forcing him to moan and sputter while tears prick his eyes and run down his red cheeks.

He wants you to fuck him till he taps out for a breath, and even then he wants you to rub your cock all over his tear-stained face until he's ready again. He lives to have anything in his mouth that tastes or smells like you.