Genshin x Male!Voodoo!Doll!Reader ♡

Diluc x Male!Voodoo!Doll!Reader

Monstadt version: Albedo, Venti, Kaeya, Dainsleif, Diluc (For all you Razor people...NO! I looked it up he's 16 😒 meanwhile Bennett is self-explanatory)

(All done separately)

KK: Sorry this took so long to get to you guys. I'm back from vaca so Itto oneshot will be out soon!

Diluc: Mentions of stress (DIluc), Public play, Belly bulge, Almost getting caught, Tested (By Kaeya)

700+ Words

Diluc

He's always so busy

Whether it was from signing documents, working at the tavern, or having to deal with his brother's antics. He can never catch a break. 

And you being the lovely boyfriend you were, worried for him.

The last time Diluc had taken a break from his work was MONTHS ago

As of recently, you could see him with dark bags under his eyes while he walks around practically half asleep

The fact that he's been mixing up his customer's orders as of lately doesn't go unnoticed either

Deciding enough was enough you saved all the money you could and when you finally had the item you needed, put your plan into action

Diluc was surprised, to say the least when you had taken the day off from your work for the next month in order to cover all his shifts at the tavern not that he was complaining

Not in the right state to fight back he accepted your offer. At least he could get all his paperwork done and then have at least two weeks off

But Diluc was surprised to see a mini plush version of you sitting on his desk, along with a note written in your handwriting

What had you left him? A voodoo doll of course <3

-----------

You were currently hiding in a closet at the tavern. Why? Because of Diluc. You had been covering his shift like you said when all of a sudden you felt a particularly hard thrust into your lower stomach. 

You had been taking orders at the moment too, so the customers were quite concerned. After you had written down the orders you excused yourself. Passing back behind the bar you entered the door to another room and closed it. Unfortunately, the tavern's pantry would have to do even if it didn't have a lock.

Just then your knees buckled unable to hold your own weight anymore. You knew you had told Diluc that he could use it whenever, but you never expected it to be this soon! Holding your hand over your mouth you tried to keep your moans down. He was thrusting so hard you could see the bulge through your shirt. You pressed your legs together and rubbed them to help create any kind of friction.

It wasn't long before you were on the ground shaking and moaning into your hand, everything just felt so good. You were snapped out of your thoughts by the tavern bell above the door ringing. You could hear footsteps coming up to the door and stopping just outside. 

You pressed your hand harder against your mouth. You couldn't risk making any noise or the person outside the door would definitely hear you. Just as the thought was processed you received a particularly hard thrust into you, causing unwanted noise to slip past your hand.

A familiar chuckle could be heard from outside the door...Kaeya. He definitely heard you. You watched as Kaeya's shadow moved away from the door, floor boards slightly creaking as he did. A stool at the bar countertop could be heard scraping on the floor. Was he just planning to ignore you? Not that you minded, if anything you were dodging a bullet, but it was unexpected.

Oh, how wrong you were. Not even two seconds later Kaeya asked for a bottle of wine that you knew wasn't on the counter...it was in the pantry with you. You just lay there helplessly muffling your moans, waiting to be caught, but just as Charles started turning the door handle you could hear Kaeya change his order. The cheeky bastard. He was fucking with you on purpose! You would be lying if you said the whole situation didn't bring you any excitement.

Diluc who currently resided in his office could feel the way your inner was squeezed and pulsed around him. It felt so good. He couldn't even remember the last time he's been able to fuck you until all his worries went away, well...almost you. The fact that he could see the tiny plush cock twitch on the doll only spurred him to go faster than he already was. He had long since given up on concealing his grunts. He would just have to deal with the embarrassed stares from the maids later. Until then, he would thrust into you at his desk while you stroked yourself on the tavern floor.