Genshin x Monster!Male!Reader ♡

Albedo x Monster!Male!Reader

KK: Lemme know if you want more of these, and if so who in specific?

(@knadeyoisakii - Because you wanted it most <3)​

Warnings: Blowjob, Long tongue, Jerking with tongue, Nipple play, Throat fucking, Deep throating

(Let me know if I missed any)

1000+ Words

Poor Albedo didn't know what he was getting himself intoHe just thought you were a new friendlier species of slimeOh how wrong he wasHe had noticed you understood and behaved on human emotion unlike mostWhat a fascinating creature you were, friend...

Poor Albedo didn't know what he was getting himself intoHe just thought you were a new friendlier species of slimeOh how wrong he wasHe had noticed you understood and behaved on human emotion unlike mostWhat a fascinating creature you were, friendly, cute, small, and able to understand even the most complex of human emotions that would have put him in over his headUnlike most slimes, you had to eat and what surprised him even more, was the fact that you ate human foodAfter a few months together was when you had finally showed him your more human side and to say he was in awe was an understatementHe instantly had a whole new line of things he wanted to test about you, with your approval of courseYou had talked about how you could survive longer when being small which is why he found you like that and how your tongue was way longer than the average human beingA few days later Albedo is left with a big project from the Knights of Favonius so he rarely had time to spend with youHe hadn't exactly taught you how to use a sword yet so you didn't really know how to defend yourself on your journeys for food, let alone how to kill the livestockIt had been a few days and somehow Albedo had forgotten to feed youYou didn't seem to mind much, just staying in your smallest form, but what you did mind was the fact that you were constantly being ignored for his projectFinally, having enough you decided to do something about itAfter all, you can also live off bodily fluids, and much more~

"Ngh~, (Y/N) seriously I have to wOrk- ah!" Albedo was currently sitting on one of many stools in his lab whilst you kneeld on the floor below his workstation. He had been too invested in his work moments ago to even notice your presence. He only seemed to notice you when he heard the sound of his pants zipper.

"Mmm" You hummed angrily, sending a shiver down his spine at the vibration. For the past few minutes, your mouth had been wrapped snuggly around his dick, deep throating it no problem. There were times when you'd push your head all the way down till you nose rested in his pubic hairs before coming back up for air. And every time it never failed to make him choke on a moan.

"L-listen, (Y/N). I'm sorRY a-and I get that your mad, but I r-really need to, Hha~...get this done. The Knights of Favonius need the project results soon and, ugh, I- fuck." He whined. Getting tired of his blabbering about his project you refocused his attention on you by adding to his pleasure. While he was spouting his nonsense you had coiled your long extendable tongue around his length, jerking him off with it in time with your deep throating.

Although he wanted to keep enjoying the cozy warmth of your mouth, he really had to get this done. Resting his hand on your head, he pushed you off gently watching as your mouth disconnected with a pop, and your long tongue slowly retracted back into your mouth connecting a stand of spit to his dick before it broke off from the stretch. You whined, it just wasn't fair. He had been ignoring you and you were touch starved and hungry. Scooting back up to him you tried to reattach your mouth to his length but he moved back again.

"(Y/N) seriously I- Woah!" Falling off the back of his stool he collapsed to the soft carpeted ground. It seems he scooted a little too far back breaking his balance in weight. Breathing a sigh from the slight scare he was about to reposition himself before you crawled on top of him. Reaching for his coat you pulled it off leaving his button-up shirt, "(Y/N)-!"

"Bedo...hungry~" You whined as you worked at his buttons. Getting frustrated you gripped both ends of his shirt with your hands and used your strength to rip it open, seeing the buttons fly, and hearing as they clattered to the floor. Before he could protest again you shut him up by licking a long stride from his belly to his chest. He inhaled sharply at the feeling as you attached your mouth to his nipple bringing your free hand up to his other one.

Pinching and pulling at them softly you rutted your hard-clothed length onto his exposed one. Moaning at the feeling, his head resting against the floor finally ending the strain he gave his neck to look at you. You continued to rub your lower parts together creating more friction, you sucked his nipples, teasing the with your tongue. Deciding enough was enough you kissed your way down his chest to his stomach and then to his v-line. Finally reattaching your tongue and mouth to his leaking cock you resumed your pace from earlier.

"Ngh, (Y- hah~ (Y/N)," Albedo choked out through his moans. Unable to contain yourself you reached your hand below and released your own cock from its restraints. Jerking yourself off in your hand as you continued your assault on Albedo's cock. Eventually, Albedo reached his end point and so did you. Gripping your hair he forced your head to stay in place as he rutted his hips into your mouth harshly. The sudden control switch had your eyes rolling to the back of your head as you let him use your mouth for his pleasure. Giving a final grown he released down your throat as your tongue still jerked him, and in the spur of the moment your high peaked as well, covering your hand in cum.

After you both came down, Albedo sat up taking your cum covered hand and cleaning it with his mouth. Sighing, totally smitten by him, you nuzzled your head into his neck. The rest of the time Albedo and you were either eating or you were sitting in his lap as he worked. All in all, things were handled quite well.