Genshin x Male!Voodoo!Doll!Reader ♡

Venti x Male!Voodoo!Doll!Reader

KK: Slowly but surely they're getting done ^^

Monstadt version: , Venti, , Dainsleif, Diluc (For all you Razor people...NO! I looked it up he's 16 😒 meanwhile Bennett is self-explanatory)

(All done separately)

Venti Warning: Overstim, Belly Bulge, Drinking (Venti), Multiple Orgasms, Mentions Of Passing Out (Let me know if I missed any)

1,200+ Words

Venti

This boy is so sweet and so annoying at the same time

He could either drive you up the wall or make all your sorrows go away

Your pockets might go empty from time to time when his drinking problem comes into the mix...but it's ok, we love him

One thing this man becomes when drunk, horny

So what better person to take care of his need than you, the traveler

The only problem is your commissions now extend to the nighttime as well and with Venti using all your money at the bar, you have to spend the extra hours that you could be sleeping, farming on commission for his sake

So now this poor baby doesn't know what to do with himself when he's in the mood

Ok...if we're being honest he'd probably fuck his fist while he whines and whimpers about how much he misses you and the fact that you're not here next to him

He would miss your moans on over stimulation and how tight and warm your walls were

So after some incessant whining, you started saving all your money and cut off his drinking tab

At first, he was devastated, no dandelion wine?! How could you!

It was only after you had brought him such an expensive gift with your savings did he finally understand

Apparently, unbeknownst to him, you've been saving up mora for the past few months in order to purchase a costume-ordered voodoo doll of yourselfVenti was over the moon when learning about this, he thanked you over and over again suffocating you in bear hugs

Not only did this mean his wine drinking was back on, but this also meant he didn't have to pleasure himself anymore

You'd be there to help him...kindaIn all honesty, we love Venti, but at this point, we're pure sugar daddy material to him, and he's so love-struck it's ridiculousThe last thing you informed him on was that before you left for a commission you would give him a specific time when he could use the doll while you were gone

This way you could complete your commissions and find a secluded place to stay until he was finished

All in all this boy is so happy

--------

Whimpering could be heard throughout the room as Venti thrusted his hips into...you? Ok so it wasn't exactly you, but it also was. Every time the doll would tighten around him he imagined your face. He was clearly doing you wonders because every time he looked down, the tiny cock at the front of the doll was twitching. He felt so happy that he could make you feel this good even when you weren't there. It had been only a few days since Venti did it with himself, but for you? Months. You had been to busy with commissions to please his needs that you had forgotten to take care of your own.

Currently, Venti was positioned with the doll underneath him as his hips and dick surged forward into it. He was out of his fucking mind, beyond gone. He had cum inside at least three times by now, but he still had the willpower to continue. He reached his hand down slipping it under the doll and rubbing its tiny nipples, letting out a loud groan when he felt it clamp down on him only encouraging him to thrust harder, if possible. He pounded into it with all his might, rutting and rubbing into what he hoped were all your sweet spots.

Meanwhile, you had found a well-covered area in some tall grass and behind some large rocks. You were positioned face down ass up on the ground as your top was slid forward revealing your chest, pants pulled down as well. You moaned loudly as you watched the bulge that brought you overwhelming pleasure reform over and over again at the pit of your stomach. Your cock was leaking loads of precum and it didn't help when you felt your chest being rubbed so harshly. The inside of you felt so warm from the feeling of his cum, even if it wasn't really there. You were shaking and gasping for air while you came, but you quickly realized that even if you were done Venti still wasn't.

You felt so sensitive and overwhelmed now. Hands trying to clutch the ground and dig into the dirt of the earth in an attempt to help ground yourself from the feeling. His cock was pressed against your prostate whenever he thrusted in and it only made it worse. Cumming again your breath hitched as you shook. You felt as if you were going to pass out from it all. Even though your body felt fatigued you wanted more, more pleasure, more of Venti.

Babbling incoherent words you promised yourself that you would stay with Venti on his drinking nights and help him with all his problems and needs, because oh how you missed this. It wasn't until now and at that moment that you finally realized it. Feeling the thrusts inside of you get sloppier and you could tell he was about to finish. You pushed your hips back in time with his thrusts even though it didn't do anything. Your moans got higher and higher as you were close to the edge. The thing that tipped you over was a warm feeling that pleasantly invaded your insides once agian. Letting out a scream of pure bliss, you came gasping and writhing all the way through it. You braced yourself for more of his thrusts ready and waiting like the good boy you were, only to feel him pull out...

No...He can't be done, you still haven't gotten your fill. You've been such a good boy for him, bringing back mora every day so you could please his every need and fulfill his desires. You almost started crying until you felt something warm and wet wrap around your dick. Letting out a surprised moan you subconsciously trusted forward into nothing, but the feeling was still there. Eyes hazy and tongue lolled out you trusted forward into the air as Venti worked his magic. Cumming again, your body gave out as you fell to the side, heaving. The warmth had felt your dick as of a few seconds ago. Laying there you caught your breath, preparing for the walk back. When you got home you were going to cuddle with Venti all night and into the next day. You hadn't realized how much you missed him.

Meanwhile Venti pulled his mouth off the small cock that was attached to the doll, a sting of saliva connecting his tongue to the tip of it. He knew you weren't done, he knows your body so well. He also knows that he's also gonna have to please all your need tomorrow as well. He's willing to take a few months break from his drinking to help with all that. He'll cuddle, cook, wash, and fuck the ever-living shit out of you. You've done so much for him and it's time he makes you realize that. So what better way than giving back? He lays down with the doll all cleaned up and in his hands as he holds it close. He can feel it wiggle from time to time which can only indicate that you're making your way back. He'll be holding "you" close until you return, and until he can hold you for real.