How fortunate I was to meet Xuanqing and meet these teammates who never gave up.

The farther north the climate becomes, the more demons are increasing, Gu Xueyi knows that the Miracle Research Institute still hasn't given up looking for his news, and he is more and more eager to become stronger, not only is he unwilling to become a mermaid on the operating table and lose his dignity, but he is even more afraid that when the miracle people arrive, his strength will not be enough to protect this group of teammates who care for him.

The monster in front of her had the face of a very beautiful woman, her long golden hair was as bright as gold, her sapphire eyes were shining, as if she could speak, her lower body was densely covered with blue-gray scales from under her ribs, and she had a snake tail and a human body, like the mythical Naga, except that it did not have snake hair.

Gu Xueyi closed his eyes, and in his hand was a narrow-bladed long knife that was enough to be tall, it was a Miao knife that Xuan Qing spent three hundred and fifty points to exchange in the system, this kind of weapon that was too long would inevitably look clumsy, and being long also meant that it was inconvenient.

But Gu Xueyi has not received any professional knife training, but he can play the knife very flexibly, almost self-contained, and Xuanqing's knife technique that is known for its dexterity and wit, his knife opens and closes, and the attack and defense are integrated, because the blade is thin and narrow, only two-thirds of the width of the ordinary knife, so it is extremely light.

The ground was covered with a thin layer of ice at some point, and the snake's tail slipped on the ice and couldn't control its balance, and the snake girl opened her mouth to scream, and the saliva dripping from the corner of her mouth quickly corroded the ice surface.

Chapter 27: The second-order petrifier, the research institute is the first to strike

Whenever the snake girl slipped, Gu Xueyi's knife would cut a knife on it in a timely manner, and in a blink of an eye, the snake girl's plump and enchanting body was densely covered with knife cuts, and she could see Xuan Chen's tsk, "Xueyi is really, why don't you know how to pity the fragrance and cherish the jade."

"You're going to try?" Xuanqing glanced at him angrily, they originally wanted to come out and go around, who knew that this luck was so good, and he was a second-order petrifier.

Gu Xueyi was anxious to improve his strength, and he also wanted to try his abilities after the second order, so he asked himself not to help, so the four of them and one child were all watching the excitement from a distance.

"Xueyi's combat experience is still a little lacking." Seeing that Gu Xueyi couldn't dodge and was touched by the monster's saliva, and green smoke quickly rose from his arm, Xuanqing frowned.

"Xueyi~" Xuanqing, who was yin and yang, screamed, and was breathless by Xuanqing's elbow, "You call him so close."

"Or else? We're on a team! Do I still have to shout by name and surname, it's too raw. Xuan Qing was angry, and the little awkwardness in his heart disappeared in an instant.

"Yesterday, you obviously told people that we were only traveling together temporarily!" Xuan Chen sneered and punctured her explanation.

"If you want to stay here, I'm fine." Xuan Qing shrugged and looked at the others, "You are the same, if you like this, you can stay."

"No, no, no, let's go with you." Jiang Tong and Professor Ruan waved their hands again and again, and Tongtong shook his head.

Xuanqing's eyes suddenly became cold, and she took out the short knife on her waist with her backhand and rushed up in front of Gu Xueyi, Gu Xueyi's ice wall burst into ice chips layer by layer, and the flying gravel scratched her face, and a sharp fangs hidden in the rubble shot through Xuanqing's shoulder.