"What happened to her... where she was last night?" Mingyu thought  to himself, feeling a chill run down his spine.

He went inside the bedroom once again he get inside the blanket spooning yn from behind.

*I love you yn" Mingyu whispered softly into her ear he exhaled deeply, he held her tighter.

She didn't respond, but her body relaxed slightly, but the guilts still weighed heavily on her. "I'm sorry," she said in her mind....

**********

Yn wakes up  to the warmth of Mingyu's body and the comforting weight of his arm draped over her. His chest is pressed against her back, and she can feel his heartbeat steady and strong beneath her ear. She inhales deeply, taking in the familiar scent of him, and for a moment, everything feels almost back to normal. Almost.

However, the remnants of the night event with Ricky linger like a haunting specter.

Guilt and disgust claw at the edges of Yn's consciousness, threatening to shatter the fragile illusion of normalcy. The scent of Mingyu, once a source of solace, now carries the weight of secrets and regrets.

Yn tries to ignore the conflicting emotions, focusing instead on the warmth of Mingyu's body and the reassuring rhythm of his heartbeat. She wants so badly to believe that everything is okay, that she can just forget about last night.

But try as she might, the memories won't be silenced.

As she lays there, Yn feels the tension in her body begin to ease, replaced by a heavy, aching sadness. The weight of her secrets threatens to crush her, and the guilt of betraying Mingyu's trust is a leaden ball in the pit of her stomach.

She carefully  extricates herself from Mingyu's embrace, not wanting to wake him.

She decides to take shower , hoping that the hot water will wash away the haunting memories and the suffocating guilt.

She takes off the hoodie which Ricky  gave her, tossing it aside carelessly. It's a soft material, a pale blue that clashes with the dark, angry thoughts swirling in her mind.

Her fingers trace the pattern of the stitching, feeling the roughness against her skin, a physical reminder of last night.

Stepping into the shower, Yn turns on the water, letting it pound against her body. She closes her eyes, trying to block out the images that assault her mind. But no matter how hard she tries, she can't shake the feeling.

.......

Mingyu wakes up  to the absence of Yn's warmth beside him, a vague sense of unease settling in his stomach. He glances at the bathroom door, wondering if she's in the bathroom.

He climbs out of bed and pads over to the bathroom door, he noticed the unknown cloth on the floor . He picks it up ...It's a soft material, a pale blue that clashes with the dark.

He hesitates for a moment, his mind racing with possibilities. "It's not mine...but it's a male 's..." his heart is pounding in his chest.

Mingyu's heart aches as he clutches the soft material, the pale blue hoodie that clashes with the shadows of doubt in his mind.

Questions swirl, each more painful than the last, as he confronts the evidence of a night he was blissfully unaware of.

He stands there, an unspoken ache carving through his chest, wondering why Yn would be wearing something that isn't his.

The room seems to close in on him, the walls whispering secrets that elude his understanding. Mingyu wrestles with conflicting emotions—confusion, hurt, and the desperate need for an explanation that may not offer solace.

Taking a deep breath, Mingyu turns away from the bathroom door, where the soft sound of running water only amplifies the turmoil in his mind.

The pale blue hoodie remains in his hands, a tangible symbol of the unknown that threatens to unravel the comfort they once shared.

The bedroom feels emptier now, the weight of uncertainty hanging in the air. Mingyu takes hesitant steps toward the bed, his thoughts racing with unanswered questions.

He sits down, the mattress offering little comfort as he waits for Yn to emerge from the bathroom, armed with the truth that may reshape their reality.

The sound of the shower ceases, leaving behind a heavy silence that amplifies the drumming of Mingyu's heartbeat.

He looks toward the bathroom door, anticipation and anxiety warring within him. The impending conversation looms like a storm on the horizon, and Mingyu can only brace himself for the impact.

Yn emerges from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her, her eyes meeting Mingyu's searching gaze. The air between them crackles with unspoken tension, and Mingyu, holding the pale blue hoodie like a fragile artifact, finally breaks the silence.

"Yn, we need to talk. What happened last night? Why were you wearing this?" His voice is a mixture of vulnerability and a desperate plea for clarity, and as he awaits her response, the room echoes with the weight of a truth that could either heal or shatter....

Her face, still flushed from the heat of the shower, blanches. For a moment, she wavers, her eyes darting around the room as if searching for an escape. Then, slowly, she takes a deep breath and turns away from Mingyu, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry, Mingyu," she says, her voice barely a whisper.

Her hands tremble as she reaches out to gently take the hoodie from his grasp. She looks down at the floor, unable to meet his eyes. "It...i don't know..."

Mingyu's heart breaks as he watches her struggle to find the words. "Love...," he whispers, his voice hoarse with emotion. "Please, tell me what happened."

She shakes her head, tears welling up in her eyes. "I don't know, Mingyu. I don't remember anything. I just...I feel so ashamed. I must have been drinking too much at the party. I'm sorry." She breaks down , her shoulders shaking as she cries into her hands.

Mingyu's heart aches with  pain and confusion as he listens to her. He reaches out, tentatively, to stroke her hair, wanting to comfort her but..what she said broke him  inside. He can't help but wonder if he meant nothing to her. "I-I don't understand...were you with someone else?" He asks, his voice barely above a whisper.

Tear escaped from his eye as Yn looked up at him, her face still wet with tears.

"I...I don't remember," she managed to say, her voice barely audible. "I just remember feeling...dru..."

"You were...with.."

Mingyu stopped himself, the words catching in his throat. He couldn't bring himself to say it. The thought of her being with someone else was too much to bear. He closed his eyes, trying to push away the image that threatened to overwhelm him.

Instead, he focused on the sound of her sobs, the ragged breaths she took as she struggled to compose herself. He ached for her, but he ached for himself too. He felt as if a part of him had been ripped away, and he wasn't sure if it could ever be mended.

He wanted to hate her, to be angry with her for what she'd done, but the more he thought about it, the more he realized that it wasn't her fault. It was the alcohol, the circumstances, maybe even some deeper-seated issue that he didn't know about.

And yet, the pain was still there, a knife twisting in his gut. He sat beside her, not touching her, but not pulling away either.