Post-dinner, Jennie took charge and tidied up the chaotic kitchen before heading off to sleep. Lisa, engrossed in another chapter of her book, followed suit. Jisoo, anticipating her first day at the new office, organized her clothes and footwear. Before turning in, she settled into bed, watched a business proposal episode and set alarms for the morning.

In the early hours of the morning, Jennie stirred from her slumber, rousing Lisa from her sleep in the process. As they both prepared for the day, Jennie soon found herself ready to step out. Upon venturing into the living space, she discovered Jisoo already seated at the dining table, having finished her breakfast ahead of time. Meanwhile, Lisa was still occupied in the shower. "Good morning, Unnie. Looks like you're all set for your first day. Punctual, huh?" Jennie greeted Jisoo with a smile. "I'm not a kid. Ready for the first day," Jisoo playfully mimicked Jennie, drawing a laugh from the latter. 

Jennie then headed to the kitchen to whip up breakfast for herself and Lisa. Before long, Lisa joined them, and the trio enjoyed their morning meal together. After breakfast, Jennie fetched her bag and Lisa's white coat. "Here you go, Dr. Lisa," she quipped, earning thanks and a chuckle from Lisa. Jisoo, called from her room, requested a ride to Earth Con. "Sure thing, Unnie. Let's go. Lisa and I are waiting outside," Jennie hollered back. "Okay," Jisoo replied.

The day began as Jennie dropped Lisa off at the hospital, followed by dropping off Jisoo to Earth Con. Finally, she made her way to her own office, embracing the day ahead.

 Finally, she made her way to her own office, embracing the day ahead

Jennie's Outfit

Jisoo's Outfit

Jisoo's Outfit