Dec. 23 - Gingerbread House Competition

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Ah, now that we're done with this, we can finally get to the fun part!" Blue exclaimed.

"Decorating." Yellow rubbed his hands together with an evil smile, then glanced gestover at TSC and Red.

"You know what would look good with this? Some candy canes!" Red said brightly, going over to the kitchen and opening up a cabinet.

He went back to TSC and handed him some mini candy canes.

"Aw these look so good," TSC muttered. He looked at Red. "Do you mind if I eat one?"

"Sure! I'm going to eat one too then," Red agreed, taking the plastic off the candy cane.

Green went over to them.

"Mind sharing a candy cane?" he asked.

TSC grinned at him, before holding out a candy cane in front of his face.

"Oh, thanks dude-" Green started before TSC hurled it into the living room, landing on the couch.

Green gaped at TSC.

"Heheh," TSC smirked at Green's appalled face before turning back to his own gingerbread house.

"Don't these look nice?" Red asked him, gesturing towards the candy cane perimeter.

TSC nodded. "Something has to go on the roof though. Maybe–" He looked around and spotted the bag of hard candies sitting on the counter.

"Oooh, those could work!" Red said, looking in the same direction as TSC was.

He walked over and grabbed a few as Blue came over.

"Wish I had nether wart right now..." he muttered as he took some of the gummy evergreen trees from the box.

Blue walked back over to his and Yellow's gingerbread house, carrying the evergreens. Plopping down in a chair, he asked, "So where should we put these?"

"I think we should place some of them there.." Yellow instructed. "Oh, and a few over here, too!" Blue carefully piped some icing onto the front lawn of the gingerbread house and squashed the gummies on top.

It took a moment to keep the evergreens to stand up but when they did, Blue sighed of relief.

"They're finally standing up!" Blue exclaimed, standing back.

Yellow walked around their masterpiece before saying, "There's nothing on the sides! We should add windows."

Before Blue could agree, he felt something hit him on the arm. It tumbled onto the ground.

"What the he–" he started, whipping his head around.

His eyes darted around before spotting a snickering Green.

"That was not funny," Blue said to Green who was still smirking.

"You sound like a dolphin when you laugh," TSC commented.

Green glared at him, before going over to the cabinets and pulling out a bag of sparkly blue sprinkles.

• ୨ ☀︎ ୧ •

~ 15 minutes later ~

    ° ° °

Beep!

The alarm went off.

Green swore. "Aw fu-"

"No swearing!" Yellow scolded him.

"Alright!" Mango announced. "It's time to review the three gingerbread houses!"

Red and TSC's were looked at first.

Hands behind his back, Mango walked around the house, inspecting the frosting covered lawn, the sparkly roof, and the m&m lights. They had somehow even melted the candy canes and molded them into little animals!

"Mmmm, very creative and cute..." he murmured, squinting at the candy cane lined base.

He moved onto Yellow and Blue's gingerbread house, which was lined with drippy white frosting lined with gumdrops. Fine green sprinkles and evergreen trees lined the front. There was even a light flickering– from inside the house!

"Wow, inventive," Mango commented before going over to Green and Purple's gingerbread house.

It was oddly perfect; the base looked exactly like the packaging. At the back of the build was a small working chimney, with frosting as snow on top. Small blue and pink flowers surrounded the chocolate drizzled house.

"Pretty." Mango nodded thoughtfully before coming to a conclusion. He took out the golden trophy symbolizing first place.

"I've decided."

TSC sat on the table as Red bounced on the balls of his feet.

Yellow tried reading Mango's face. Blue ate some nether wart. (does he have infinite or something?)

Green tapped his foot while Purple straightened his posture.

"The winners are..."

Everyones eyes widened.

"Yellow and Blue!!"

Both of them cheered and high-fived. Mango awarded them the trophy. Yellow held it up high before giving it to Blue to get a good look.

"Give it up for these two!"

Green groaned as Purple comforted him. "You don't always have to win y'know."

Red clapped loudly, giving Yellow and Blue each a candy cane animal. "I had extra," he explained.
"Good job! Your guys' is ingenious!" TSC exclaimed. "Although, if I was the judge, I probably would've picked ours..." TSC trailed off quietly.

TSC gave Green a small smirk, grabbing something from behind the table. He handed one to Green and got some flint and steel.

A hiss sounded around the room once they had lit it. Both of them grinned as they threw the flashing TNT at Blue and Yellow's creation.

    ° ° °

1193 words <3

(started + finished on Saturday dec. 23)