Chapter 1

Dabi
Dabi do this dabi do that. This was it. I was done being mistreated by the lov. So I thought of the stupidest and craziest idea that ran through my head, follow my childhood dream and help people. And I knew just who to count on.

• time skip •
"So why did you call me dabi" he asked. "Kei what do you think about me being a hero ?" I asked him. Suddenly his eyes widen and a small smile plastered on his face. "Are you for real now, are you considering being a hero". "Maybe, but would this society truly accept me considering my past" I asked him again. "The society may not accept it but you can go back to being Touya again and the people won't know, they don't have to y'know. Besides you being a hero could mean a lot of things. You are literally one of the strongest villains the heroes have fought so that would mean one less enemy and you can also tell us something about the league, information we don't have yet."

Hearing his words I let out a small chuckle. "Why does it feel like you already knew this would happen and spent all your free time thinking of words to lure me deeper into the thoughts besides where do I even start." He thought for a moment and then said "Meet me here tomorrow. I know some people who will definitely help. You just have to prove to them that you are truly trying to change" he kissed me slowly and then went back for his patrol.

I return to the base only to find Shigaraki and twice waiting for me. Upon seeing me shigaraki lets out an annoyed sigh and leaves. "Do where were you dabi, we searched everywhere for you. Toga wanted to test her new move on you hurry up or it will hurt." I couldn't help but flinch hearing this. Toga usually comes up with new moves and uses me as a dummy to test her moves, which was just another way for her to torture me. God, I wish I could just get out of this hell hole. Right now I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Next day
Hawks came along with Eraser head and Pricipal Nezu. When I reached there they were surprised and were not ready to accept me but when I told them how the league treats me and showed them some scares and decayed spots (shigaraki's quirk) they were finally willing to accept me. But of course, they had questions. Nezu asked "So what's your name and how old are you and why did you become a villain and- "Principal Nezu" Hawks called him cutting his questions halfway "please let him answer first" Nezu looked a bit embarrassed and turned his head away. I'm sorry he finally said to me. "Don't worry it's fine. Well, you can call me Toko and I'm 20." Hawks stared at me knowing I lied about my name but then gave me a meaningful nod. Maybe he did understand that I didn't want to reveal myself yet and I was very thankful for it.

"What's your last name," Eraserhead asked. But I just shrugged off the question and said that I felt uncomfortable talking about my family.

" So what we are planning is to put you in a villain rehab program for 6 months and according to your progress, we will decide whether to make you a pro or not" Nezu explained. "What if I don't make any progress" I asked. To which he replied that I would have to continue in that program for 6 more months.

I thought about what they said for a moment and finally accepted their offer but told them that I had my conditions too to which Nezu said that whether he would agree or not would depend on my requests.

My conditions were
1. None of the other pros or students must know that I'm a villain.
2. I want to be able to wear a hood to class to cover my face.
3. I won't fight when there is a villain attack during the time of the rehab.

Nezu and Eraser moved aside to discuss this and after a while, they returned and agreed to my conditions. "Let me assume, your quirk is cremation isn't it" Eraser asked me. If I use my fire my father would easily recognize me. But a few months ago I discovered that I could use my mother's ice too. Ever since then, I have been training to grow my quirk. "It's actually ice," I tell him.

I could basically feel Hawks's shock from where I was standing. "Ice?? But if I remember right you used fire didn't you" Eraser asked me looking puzzled. "Fire??? I think you are mistaking me for someone else". All three of them now look at me with confusion clear in their faces."

"You don't believe me now do you" I asked already knowing what their answer would be so I raised my right hand and created a little snowman. Hawks had lost the color of his face by now. He looked at me even more confused and was bout to ask something when I told him that I would explain later.

"Would you like to come with us right now or- before Eraser finished his sentence I said yes. Nezu puts on a small smile and then we all go to the UA.
________________________________
Hey guys I'm new here. Please recommend new fan fic ideas if you have any and I could write them.