Chapter 13

-Roxy-
.
.
.

My eyes open, and I feel a hand on my boob. I look at Mr. Winters is sound asleep, and his hand is on my boob. I take a deep breath.  I've never felt so relaxed. Damn, how I want to lay here all day. My body's telling me this is wrong, but it feels so right.

I look over at the clock next to the bed. It's only 8 a.m. I cuddle with Mr. Winters's arm, and I feel him squeeze my boob. This man is so gorgeous even when he's sleeping. I take a deep breath. It's only 8. I feel my stomach drop. It's 8 o'clock? Shit! Dad!

I remove his muscular arm, trying not to wake him, and drag my sore legs, which feel like butter, out of bed. I tip-toe to my clothes and see my bra on the ground with it. I roll my eyes. When the hell did he take my bra off? I quickly grab my lingerie and put it on.

I look around for my money while trying to be quiet, and I can't find it. I open the drawer and see my money next to Mr. Winters's clothes. I grab my money. I look at his shirt tempted to wear it. Screw it, I grab his shirt and put it on. It's the least he could do since he made my legs feel like butter in water.

I quietly open the door and close it behind me. I try to run as fast as I can to the elevator and go down. I walk fastly through the unusually dark and quiet main floor to backstage.

I go to my locker, grab my things out of my locker, my money, and stuff it in my bag. It looks like Charlotte took my key. I'm going to walk because I don't want to deal with Charlotte right now. I put a coat on and pants and go outside.

The bright sun flashes me in the eyes as I feel the cold bite my skin and lips. I see a Mercedes drive in front of me. The car rolls down its window, and I see Mr. Winters. Of course, it's him. What a surprise.

"Do you need a ride, Mrs. Stone?"

"No, thanks. I'd rather walk," I continue to walk. I see Mr. Winters drive beside me.

"It is 37 degrees outside, and you're going to walk?"

"I don't mind the cold, plus my place is only a few miles from here, so I'll be fine," I see Mr. Winters suddenly stop the car in front of me.

"Get in the car. Now," I roll my eyes and get in the car. The warmth of the car hits me in the face as his soft luxurious seats comfort my back.

"Happy?" I see Mr. Winters drive and say nothing.

"Oh, I see you're wearing your normal mask again," I see him keep his eyes on the road.

"Oh, well, if you're not going to talk to me, then you won't mind me doing my normal car routine."

I take the pins out of my hair, take my wig off, and swing my curly black hair out. I comb my hair with my fingers, making sure I leave pieces of hair in his car.

"So it is a wig?"

"Oh, yeah, it's totally my real hair, dude," I put my wig in my bag and grab wipes from my bag.

"Why do you wear a wig?" I grab a mini mirror from my bag and start to wipe my makeup off.

"The same reason you wear a suit. It makes me look good, and the people like it better. I mean, you would rather fuck a brunette than a blackhead, wouldn't you?" I throw my dirty wipe in my bag.

"That's attractive."

"Mmm, my mission to the world is to make myself look attractive," I roll my eyes.

"What is your problem?"

"Oh, my problem? My problem is I overslept, I haven't had coffee today, I haven't had a decent workout, and I missed something important this morning."