𝗜 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗

BOOK: i found

BOOK: i found

MOVIE / SHOW: the hunger games: catching fire, the hunger games: mockingjay part 1, the hunger games: mockingjay part 2

PAIRING: finnick odair x reader

SUMMARY:

Y/n Highbottom had heard stories of her grandfather from her father ever since she was a little girl. Her father would tell her stories of his time in the capitol, good times he had before he left on a train and decided to go to district four, where he met her mother and now he's been living there ever since.

She always admired the relationship her parents had, wishing she could have a relationship like that when she was older. However, she never expected to have found that love in her mentor after she's reaped for the sixty-ninth hunger games and she meets him.

Finnick Odair was quick to recognize the girl he remembers seeing around district four quite a bit growing up, despite him being a few years older. He was determined to help her win the games, yet he wasn't expecting for a relationship to grow between them.

The two found love in a situation they never expected, a situation that wasn't supposed to be between them.

i don't know if i start this book by maybe writing the readers games, like make up an arena where finnick will be mentoring her and write their relationship or start it at catching fire...

...thoughts?