"I see you didn't spill it this time," I roll my eyes. I clench my tray tightly.

"I see you don't have a tramp on you this time. It must be refreshing to have someone intoxicating, such as Rebecca, not on you. I'm sure you'll enjoy next week alone with her," I smile at him and walk to the elevator.

I serve drinks until my break time. I have one last drink to serve before I can go.

"Here you go, Winty, one whiskey on the rocks."

"You're the only person that has called me Winty," I chuckle.

"Well, it suits you," I see him lift his mask a little to take a sip of whiskey.

"So, what do you think about the new colors of the VIP room?"

"Colors?" I snap out from zoning on his plump and luscious lips.

"Oh, the carpet and walls. Well, if you want my honest opinion. These colors are ugly. I mean, the carpet color should be one you desire to be in, like red. It could also be a hardwood floor to hear the heels click as the strippers walk. The walls should be a clean color that matches the carpet. The colors white or black could work," I hear him chuckling.

"So, you're a color expert?" I roll my eyes.

"No, I have style and taste. Just like you have taste when you keep staring at me, all over, the whole time I was explaining it," Mr. Winters's hands grab my waist and pull me between his legs.

"How can I stop staring at you when you keep teasing me and wearing an outfit like that?" I sit on him and wrap my legs around him. I get close to his ear and whisper.

"You want me? Too bad you can't have this garbage," I grin at him.

"Name your price," I feel my face drop in response. I feel a smile creep on my face as I think of an outrageous price.

"Five thousand dollars."

"Deal," I feel my heart drop as he picks me up and carries me away. Shit.

"We don't have a room, and it's against the rules for us strippers to do it," I see him stop walking.

"Don't worry about the room. I can have you pinned to the bed within five minutes, but it sounds to me like you're scared. If you're too scared, you don't have to do it. I'm not forcing you to," I laugh. I look Mr. Winters dead in the eyes.

"Try me," I see him continue to walk. I feel my stomach get butterflies from the thought of him pinning me to the bed. Damn these butterflies. I haven't had butterflies in years. I look behind his shoulders at Charlotte.

I see her with a shocked look and mouth the words bitchhh. I see everyone staring at us as Mr. Winters carries me to the end of the VIP section. What once were booths were now three doors lined next to each other. I see him open a door, and we enter the room.

I look around the hardly-filled room and see a nicely made bed with red blankets and pillows. Mr. Winters sets me down on the bed, and I watch him as he goes towards a dresser next to the door. I see him open the dresser, pull something out, and hang it outside the door. I see him lock the door.

"You know they were all staring at you," I hear him chuckle as I see him taking off things and putting them in the drawers.

"I could say they were all staring at you," I stare at Mr. Winters with a confused look.