♪ | Chapter 6

A/N: hi guys :3  hi :3
sorry the writing was like shit but here's my attempt to make a plot- umm and there's no actually story until like, hollow mind so expect filler??

A/N: hi guys :3  hi :3 sorry the writing was like shit but here's my attempt to make a plot- umm and there's no actually story until like, hollow mind so expect filler??

Your POV

I woke up, still resting on the small couch next to Raine. My mind connecting the dots quickly after I woke up, as I remembered what had happened last night.

I smiled lightly to myself and fully sat up, stretching my arms above my head, letting out a sleepy yawn.

Before I could stand, I felt gentle hands wrap around my waist and pull me closer, giving me a squeeze.

Raine's smooth voice hummed into my ear, causing warmth to rise to my cheeks.

"- Would you maybe want to.."

Their words weren't quite what I was expecting, the boldness of their touch really didn't match up with their stuttering words.

"Maybe want to grab dinner? After work?"

They were finally able to mutter quietly, quickly letting go of my waist.

A soft laugh left my lips.

"Sure. That sounds..nice."

My voice rang out unnaturally in the, mostly quiet room, and I could hear Raine let out a soft sigh of relief. I finally stood from their arms and headed to my bathroom, feeling flustered.

꒰﹒⊹ ̟ ˚ ︶꒷ ♡ ꒷︶ ˚ ̟ ⊹﹒꒱

I busied myself the rest of the day, deciding that I was going to finish all my work.

For no, particular reason.

Totally no particular reason.

But, in reality. I couldn't stop thinking of some, mint haired witch.

I did anything to distract me from the way their soft hands held my waist.

My fingers ached as I went over application after application, convincing myself that Greg was the most important person in my life, and that his application to join the oracle coven was the craziest thing I had ever heard.

It was, particularly exhausting.

And also, it didn't work. I was hopeless.

꒰﹒⊹ ̟ ˚ ︶꒷ ♡ ꒷︶ ˚ ̟ ⊹﹒꒱

Finally, the time came around when I had to get ready for dinner, I suppose.

It was weird going on a date with someone you live with. How was someone supposed to get ready secretly in a shared living space?

But, I suppose the Titan was in my favor, because when I hesitantly opened my door- Raine and I's apartment was empty.

I let out a sigh of relief and made a beeline for my bedroom, quickly shutting the door behind me and locking it.

I decided (against/for) makeup, and went to go look for something to wear.

I swished through my closet. I didn't really have that many clothes- I wasn't able to bring much from home when I moved here. But I had some stuff.

Right?

I opted for a some old concert wear, an old black button up and sleek dark pants.

I hastily threw a nicer sweater over it, when I realized I didn't want to be that bold.

It was just dinner, but I tend to overthink things.

I slipped on my shoes and unlocked my door, carefully peaking out.

I held my breath as I saw Raine standing at our door. They wore a what they usually did, not even bothering to dress up.

Even though I was about to make an absolute fool of myself, considering it seemed they hadn't even put any effort into their outfit, I still stepped out of my room.

"Uh..hey."

I said nervously, coming to stand next to them.

They gave me a weak smile.

"Hey- uh. So turns out I didn't really have anything..much to wear. I totally get it your upset- and if you also want to wear something more casual that's-"

I quickly understood what they meant and cut them off.

"- it's fine. I wanted to outshine you anyway."
I teased them, nudging their shoulder as I opened the door, leading them outside.

My pinky gently intertwined with theirs  as I led them out of the castle. My mind raced with possibilities on how this "date" could go, and my stomach churned with anxiety. But, oddly enough. Their gentle touch soothed it slightly.

꒰﹒⊹ ̟ ˚ ︶꒷ ♡ ꒷︶ ˚ ̟ ⊹﹒꒱

A/N : ok i'm done silly little date next chapter
also i was just bored when I did this , , , i might actually do more chapters idk. But when i noticed how many reads this got n stuff I decided to make another chapter, any ways. cya!!