♩| Chapter 5

Your Pov

Your Pov

"Y/NNNNN!!"

I woke up to the sound of yelling, I quickly shot out of bed, startled.

I stumbled out, opening the door to find Raine and Darius in my kitchen.

For titans sake-

"Er-"

"We need to talk." Darius spoke up, rolling his eyes.

Oh, sorry for not being up at five in the morning Darius. My bad.

"Damn..okay, uhm, give me ten." I said, closing my door as I stumbled to my bathroom.

As I promised, ten minutes later I came back out. Actually looking..not so half dead.

See? I'm a great person. Look at me getting all dressed up at fucking FIVE am because there's the abomination coven head in my kitchen.

"Okay, I'm ready. Now does one of you want to explain why I was woken up at five am? Because, I was supposed to get atleast one more hour of sleep." I asked, leaning on the counter.

Darius rolled his eyes, but continued.

"The Coven Day Parade. Do you know what this is?" He asked, pacing.

Tch. Does he think I'm stupid?

"Of course I know what it is, what about it?" I asked, stretching my arms across my chest.

"Raine, here, is stationed with with..terra. You, are stationed with the golden gaurd on separate floats and such. It's no doubt that the owl lady and her little..children will try and ruin this." He sighed, continuing.

OHH!

"The only thing we want you to do is act surprised, try and sneak away if you can." He said, before moving to Raine, who was mindlessly stirring the drink Terra was giving him.

"Er- alright." I shrugged, moving to make
some well deserved coffee.

"Raine." Darius snapped, they looked up.

"Ye-" they started,

"Remember. You are apart of the coven now. Terra has manipulated you. Remember." Darius rolled his eyes, rubbing his temple as he left.

"Oh. Well he's...pleasant." I muttered, sitting on the counter, Raine leaning against the sink.

"Ha..yeah. Quite scary to, not going to lie. Even though it's quite funny watched him get mad." Raine said, glancing up at me before clearing there throat, looking away.

"Alright then. I'll be..off. See you tonight." I smiled at the witch, grabbing my boots as I struggled to get them on, eventually stumbling out of the door, starting to walk to my office.

I arrived at my office, plopping down in my chair with a sigh, a new batch of papers on my desk.

"Mx..Y/n?" I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes, come in." I said, watching the door.

Who the hell is up at- oh it's him.

The Golden Guard walked in, a few books in his arms.

"I..came to return these. Finished reading them..last night." The boy said, placing the books on my desk.

"Oh..wow, did you even sleep?" I giggled, looking up at him.

"Pshh, yeah of..of course I slept." He said, clearing his throat.

"Ca-"

"Yes, of course, take whatever books you want." I chuckled, watching him hurry over to look through my vast bookshelves, as I got back to paper work.

꒰﹒⊹ ̟ ˚ ︶꒷ ♡ ꒷︶ ˚ ̟ ⊹﹒꒱

Coven Day Parade.

Todays the day. I though, as I reluctantly sat up out of bed, crawling out as I shuffled into my bathroom, quickly getting ready.

I met Raine outside my door. They had a rather nervous look on they're face.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked. Giving a comforting smile as I placed a hand on their shoulder.

Or what I hoped was comforting.

They smile gratefully at me, their eyes lighting up a bit.

"Yeah. Just, nervous. You know how I am." They laughed lightly.

"How could I forget. But, Im sure you'll do fine." I smiled at them, squeezing their shoulder as I walked past them, ready to go.

꒰﹒⊹ ̟ ˚ ︶꒷ ♡ ꒷︶ ˚ ̟ ⊹﹒꒱

The plan was mostly a mess.

So, yeah. Darius wasss correct. Eda and her questionable children and weird bird tube thing DID cause a rather large commotion. Raine ended up getting in a spar- and I don't even know what the fuck happened with kikimora.

But the day ended with me and raine, collapsed on the couch, exhausted out of our minds.

I groaned, arching my back. I better ask what was wrong.

"What happened?" I sighed, glancing at raine. They smiled tiredly, sitting up to move closer to me.

"It's..rough. Pretending. Eda..said some things to me. I think I put on a good show. But it..hurts. I want to be friends with Eda. I care about her a lot." They sighed, resting their head against my shoulder.

I instinctively wrapped my arm around them, my fingers moving to course through Raines hair.

"Well, eventually when we..work everything out. You'll be able to reunited with her, eh?" I asked them, a light smile playing on my lips.

"Yeah..hopefully." They sighed, closing their eyes, bending there legs so that there knees rested on my thigh.

I was to tired to actually think, as I leaned my head against them, falling asleep.

꒰﹒⊹ ̟ ˚ ︶꒷ ♡ ꒷︶ ˚ ̟ ⊹﹒꒱

A/N: WOWOW this chapter was lazy AND extremely late, currently experiencing writers block. BUTTT I think I'm going to give y/n more backstory in the future chapppttterrs just to make it more interesting SENSEE I don't have much to work with.
ALSOOO raine and Eda are just friends bc like I don't really like writing love triangles tbh. Dw I still love raeda tho :)))

Also tysmmm for all the nice comments they mean sm 🫶🏻