♩| 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

TW: mentions of abuse (hunter/belos)

Your Pov

I woke up to the sound of movement.

I had a light headache as I sat up, rubbing my temple as I waiting for it to disappear.

I raised one knee as I straightened my back, yawning before sliding on leg off the edge of the bed. Then the other.

Then, finally standing, my legs a bit shaky as I headed into my bathroom. I leaned over the sink, quickly washing my face then brushing my teeth.

I put on a pair of baggy black jeans and a purple sweater. Basically the only casual things I was allowed to wear.

Which, was bullshit in my opinion.

I headed out of my room, doing a double take as I saw Raine, my soul leaving my body for a second.

OHHHH.

"Titan, Raine, you scared the shit out of me." I chuckled. They smiled.

"Sorry about that. Still getting used to it also." They laughed as they heading towards the door, putting the cup of tea they where drinking into the sink.

They slid on there shoes, my eyes in a daze as I stared at them.

"Coming?" They asked, standing straight.

Right!

I scrambled to get my books on, deciding on black doc martians.

I struggled to get them on, claiming defeat as I used magic to get them on, following Raine out of the door.

It took me a good few second to find my footing after the fiasco of me putting my shoes on.

We walked silently down the hall to our offices.

Anytime we shared a glance, we both quickly looked away. Like we couldn't bare to look at each other. It was odd, the mutual feeling. Not that we, didn't want to see each other. Eye contact was just embarrassing, I would suppose.

I aimed my vision at my feet, counting my steps till my footsteps to my offfie.

"Well..bye then." I gave a small side smile to raine. They smiled back at me, giving a small wave as they continued to walk and I pushed open my office door.

I breathed in the scents of my office. Pine, maybe. Cinnamon..and-

I did a double take, for the second time today.

Damn, who knew working for the emperor including so many jump-scares?

The golden guard was in my office. His mask was off, his blond hair messy as he looked down at his hands.

He had a bit of blood smeared on the tips of his fingers.

"Golden- Guard??" I asked, rushing to his side. I placed my hand under his chin, lifting the young boys face so I could see him.