Draco was too submissive and anyone could take advantage of this. What if Harry was not present with him and someone took Draco's advantage? Harry couldn't let this happen.

Draco again just gave Harry a nod and Harry frowned as he looked so hurt and broken.

Harry took Draco in a hug as he wanted Draco to know that he didn't mean any harm to him. Draco didn't hug him back so Harry said in a low tone. "Please hug me back."

Immediately Draco's arms wrapped around Harry's body and Harry sighed as he knew that Draco hugged him because he took his plead as an order.

After a few minutes, Harry broke the hug and he held Draco's hands in his tightly. But Draco didn't hold his hands back. Harry noticed this and got sad as Draco did not trust him now.

"Are you hungry?" Harry asked Draco and Draco immediately nodded his head in denial.

Harry looked at his body and saw how much underweight he was. He looked so thin and fragile.

Harry picked up his wand and immediately sent a patronos for food.

"Lay down on the bed. You are still injured. You shouldn't sit for too long." Harry said to him and Draco immediately laid down on the bed.

Soon a lady entered the room with food for both of them.

Draco's hand shook a little and he closed his eyes tightly thinking that the stranger would hurt him.

"It's okay. I am here with you. No one will ever hurt you in my presence." Harry said and caressed his knuckles.

The lady kept the food on the side table and left from there.

"Come on let's eat lunch?" Harry asked Draco and he slowly opened his eyes. Harry left Draco's hands and held his plate of food.

"Get up and eat something," Harry said and Draco sat on the bed. Harry gave Draco his plate of food and then took his plate.

Draco looked at his plate and widened his eyes at the portion. Harry ate a bite however Draco didn't touch his food at all.

"What happened, Draco? Go ahead and eat your food." Harry said and Draco nodded and started to eat his food.

Harry smiled and silence spread between them as they ate their food. After a few bites, Draco stopped eating and kept his plate on his lap.

"You didn't like the food?" Harry asked as Draco stopped eating.

"I am f..full."

"You have only eaten a few bites, Draco. Eat more."

"I can't," Draco said while looking at the plate of food and tears welled up in his eyes.

"Okay fine. There is no force, Draco." Harry said and kept Draco's plate of food aside.

For the rest of the day, they didn't talk much. Just some small talks here and there mostly initiated by Harry and he got only a nod or yes as a reply.

At night.

Harry sighed as it was too late and Draco was still awake. He walked towards Draco's bed and sat on a chair kept beside the bed.

"Draco, it's too late. Why don't you sleep?" Harry asked him.

Draco said in a low tone. "Wha.t if t..they come back and hurt me?"

"I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise. Even I will sleep here with you on that couch so don't worry." Harry said and pointed at the couch that was kept on one side of the room.