Nico

Not expecting that huh? Also, WE REACHED THE GOAL. YEEEES. Now you lovely readers deserve a CHAPTER.

Disintegrate. Are you kidding me. "Lord Zeus, I mean this is the kindest way are you crazy" I told him. "She is a daughter of your father, he did break the oath" he argued. "You realize your arguing with a 15 year old, husband" Hera said. Emma just sat there, paler than milk. "Any chance we can change your mind" she squeaked. "Hmmm, maybe, but need a good reason" he said. "Ummm, my brother saved Olympus" she said hopefully. "I need something YOU did" he said. "I'm NEW. This is unfair" she said. "I'm sorry daughter, your uncle doesn't know fair" Dad said. "Ok, she is one of the only demigods, besides Annabeth, that can control the baby sea spawn" Persephone said. "I care because..."

"Ok, you know what. She shouldn't be disintegrated because she is a person" I blurted out. "You know, I agree with the death spawn" Hera said. Death spawn. "Um...Thanks". "Kill that girl and you will never look Hot again. Or whatever you are" A girls voice screamed. Oh crap. "Aphrodite, you have not been invited" Hades said. "She has a love life ahead, and you will NOT ruin that, Zeus" She said. "She does" me and Hades said confused. "With who" Persephone asked. "I can't tell her, but you.." She said with a sly smile. I saw her with a long black braid, and a.. gods. I see Reyna. Oh gods. Emma walked out and as she left, her clothes went back to normal. A black tank top, with the camp half blood logo. And black jean shorts. "So are you going to tell us" I asked. 

"Can you not tell her"

"YES" We all screamed. Even Zeus. Weird

"Ok, well.. let me think.. OH YES. Leo Valdez"

What. "WHAT" I screamed. 

"I said Leo Valdez, keep up. Other half of Reynico" she said with a smile. Gods I hate her. "WHAT" Now it was Hades's turn. She, along with Zeus and Hera flashed out. "Go son, take Emma with you" Hades said. Leo and Emma. Maybe she'll make him feel better about Calypso? Ugh, Valdez and Emma.