Annabeth

*after capture the flag*

Man, that was an easy game. We won in less than an hour. I'm so happy for Piper. She was the one who got the flag. I walked over to the Zeus cabin and couldn't control my smiling. "Hey Annabeth what's..." Piper said staring through the window with me. She started smiling too. Jason was asleep on his bed with a hand behind his neck, and mouth open. We were smiling because right next to him, baby Percy was in the same position. Nick came over, and looked through the window too. He took a small glance and started CRACKING up. Me and Piper started too. Apparently Jason heard us and shot up out of bed. So did Percy, and he started crying. I walked in and picked up the baby. Leo came over and said "why did the whole camp hear laughing". "Jason...and...Percy" piper said between giggles. Nico showed Leo the picture and started laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes. "A budding bromance" Jason said sleepily. That caused us all to laugh. "Alright children, time for bed" Chiron said. "yay sleep" Leo muttered sarcastically. "Ah but dear Leonardo sleep is good for you" I said. "Yeah, but hey Pipes does your famous dad with and know Leonardo DiCaprio" Leo said innocently. And all Hades broke loose.

Sorry I haven't updated. Makayla was being a real idiot

Was NOT

She wanted to read not store and hog the account. And I'm so happy. Almost 130 reads. Eeeeek. Next chappie will be written by makayla my awesome twin (most of the time). So don't be mad if it sucks xD