Piper

This has been a crazy crazy month. Percy gets turned into a baby, and my cousins from Ohio are daughters of Hades. The next morning, during breakfast I saw Leo staring at Emma. I could tell he liked her. Awwww so cuuute. Stupid Aphrodite side. Annabeth walked in with Percy and my cabinmates cooed. "Hey Annabeth, I'll watch Percy for you" Drew said. Annabeth looked at me and I nodded. She handed Percy over to Drew and I followed her into our cabin along with the other girls. Drew took Percy into the bathroom and I was afraid of the the results.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

When she finally came out, Percy was frowning. I looked down and realized why. Drew put him in a pink shirt and pink sparkly jeans. "Now for the camp to see" Drew muttered. She ran out of the cabin, and the whole camp erupted in laughter outside the cabin. I ran out the door and saw Percy buck naked and Drew soaking wet. Emma grabbed Percy from a soaking wet Drew and took him into his cabin. " Well Drew you look..." Annabeth started. "Curse you Annie" She screamed. A flock of owls came and attacked her. "Annabeth did you just.." I trailed off. "I think I did". Emma came out with a dressed Percy. He laughed when he saw Annabeth. She grabbed him from Emma and smiled sadly. "You know, your a very cute baby, but I'm gonna miss the older you". "Don't worry Annabeth, 6 months to go right" Jason said. "I lose him for 8 months, now this, At least I have him". Percy laughed and said Abbeth. Annabeth laughed and said "Almost there Perce, almost there". "PEWCY' he yelled, and the whole camp broke into laughter.

That night, Annabeth met me and Hazel at the beach. Leo wanted to take Percy and do gods know what. "Hey Pipes, hey Haze" she said. "Hey Annie" we said together. "It's ANNABETH" she said in fake anger. We all laughed and took a sip of our coke. I paid the stolls 5 Drachmas for a 6 pack. Suckers. I gave them the old mortal Drachmas. Haha