Frank

I feel so babyish right now. Even though Percy is a baby, I have a more babyish face then him. Annabeth just left with Percy and we got a big surprise. We were eating dinner when 2 kids came running in. A girl about 17 and the other about 15. that didn't surprise us, new Half-bloods come all the time. What surprised us was their face. They were Piper's. Same face, hair, except their eyes. The older one had gold, and the other had dark dark brown. Almost black. Piper's eyes were wide. "Allyson" she yelled. The older girl looked up. She smiled and said "Pipes, your here". A satyr came stumbling in and yelled "FOUND TWO". The younger girl screamed "Oh my gosh, its SPARTA'S DAUGHTER". She must have been talking about Mr. Mclean. Piper ran and hugged her clones. The rest of the seven stood up and walked over to them. "Oh my gods, Allyson, Emma, its really you". "Yeah Pipes its us, but why'd you say GODS" Emma said. "Oh gods, Simon you didn't tell them" She said to the fa- satyr. "Hehe oops. You guys are demigods the k-" "KIDS OF THE GODS. COOOL" They said in unison. "So who's their parent" Leo asked. Jason was about to say something when he faltered. I followed him and the other campers eyes. Above their heads was a scull with jewels around it. Holy Hades, they were Hades kids. " Oh my gods, new sisters" Nico yelled. "This is very bad" a voice behind me said. I turned and saw Annabeth. "He broke the oath"