Hello everyone!!

As readers and followers of this story, I would like to thank you very much for your continued support and patience.There is a current revision and editing process underway for all parts leading up to the most recent chapter.

The enthusiasm and dedication you have shown to this story has enabled me to strengthen earlier segments of Y/n and Fundy's story, thanks to your enthusiasm and dedication.It is my goal to refine the narrative, improve the coherence, and ensure that the reading experience is seamless as possible.

It is very important for me to maintain the essence of the story throughout each chapter as well as refine the details in order to create a more immersive and cohesive storytelling experience.It has been a great pleasure working with you during this editing phase and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

There is a lot of work that needs to be done to polish the preceding chapters.I would like to thank you all for your feedback and encouragement, which has been invaluable (more valuable than I could possibly quantify), and it is my hope to deliver a refined narrative that respects the characters and the storyline as it develops.

Throughout this process, I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to you for your support and understanding.During this revision process, I will ensure that the revisions are made in the most thorough and accurate manner possible.

Please accept my sincere thanks for following this story with patience and enthusiasm over the past few months.I am very excited to be able to share the improved chapters with all of your awesome readers when I have all of you there by my side.